West Coast Injury List and Suspensions

Started by LF, April 09, 2014, 11:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

elephants

The_Captain

Quote from: elephants on April 22, 2014, 03:43:59 PM
Hill OUT Colledge IN

NOOOO Ele haha. He was just as bad in the game or 2 he played.

Need a replacement for Cripps as well i reckon! Snags his 1 goal a game though.. doing more than Hill thats for sure!

LF

Quote from: elephants on April 22, 2014, 03:43:59 PM
Hill OUT Colledge IN

Don`t know why Colledge got dropped for in the first place.
I thought he played ok in his 2 matches he did a few silly mistakes but you`d expect that from a player that hasn`t played at AFL level before.He definitely has great pontential.

elephants

He's a young kid, he's gonna make mistakes. Fact is people can handle young lads learning but we can't handle SOFT and LAZY footballers *cough Hill cough*

The_Captain

Quote from: elephants on April 22, 2014, 03:48:34 PM
He's a young kid, he's gonna make mistakes. Fact is people can handle young lads learning but we can't handle SOFT and LAZY footballers *cough Hill cough*

Ohhh man Hill is so bloody lazy! How has Simpson not caught on! Drop him for anyone man. Ashton hams should have stayed on. Hed be a certainty this week! 

Ricochet

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2014-04-28/hurn-in-frame

Hurn in frame

Defensive golden boot Shannon Hurn could make a rapid return to senior football as soon as next Sunday's Carlton Draught Derby against Fremantle.

Waters (shoulder) season
LeCras (arm) 1-2 weeks
Ellis (calf) 1 week
Hurn (knee) test
McGovern (cork) test

The_Captain

Quote from: Ricochet on April 28, 2014, 06:09:35 PM
http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2014-04-28/hurn-in-frame

Hurn in frame

Defensive golden boot Shannon Hurn could make a rapid return to senior football as soon as next Sunday's Carlton Draught Derby against Fremantle.

Waters (shoulder) season
LeCras (arm) 1-2 weeks
Ellis (calf) 1 week
Hurn (knee) test
McGovern (cork) test

Would be handy getting back Glass, Hurn and Ellis all for this week. Still don't think it will be enough to get the job done.. I'll be tipping Freo still.

LF

Ellis is already ruled out this week as he has a virus otherwise he was set to play

The_Captain

Quote from: luvfooty on April 29, 2014, 12:27:19 PM
Ellis is already ruled out this week as he has a virus otherwise he was set to play

Must be bad?? Still 5 days till the game. early to be ruling someone out. Glass and hurn.. still great INs!

LF

Quote from: noto07 on April 29, 2014, 12:35:34 PM

Must be bad?? Still 5 days till the game. early to be ruling someone out. Glass and hurn.. still great INs!

I'm guessing it would be more of a case of him not being at training to as not to spread anything to the rest of the team

The_Captain

Quote from: luvfooty on April 29, 2014, 12:51:45 PM
Quote from: noto07 on April 29, 2014, 12:35:34 PM

I'm guessing it would be more of a case of him not being at training to as not to spread anything to the rest of the team

Yeah thats true... Or maybe there could be more to this calf then we know about?

elephants

Hurn and Lecca being mentioned now. Last thing I wanna see is Lecca rushed back but if he and Hurn are ready, lets do it!

LF

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/hbfhealth

As of Monday, May 5

Waters (shoulder) season
Wilson (thumb) 4-5 weeks
Ellis (calf) test
LeCras (arm) test
Shuey (foot) test

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2014-05-05/ray-of-hope-on-injuries

In the aftermath of the doom of a Carlton Draught Derby defeat, a ray of sunshine has pierced the cloud, with the silky skilled Mark LeCras and Xavier Ellis both a chance to play against GWS on Sunday

elephants

May as well rest them until after the bye imo

Shouldn't take the Giants lightly but I wouldn't mind seeing Lecca, Ellis and Shuey given the week off.