EXV: 2015 / 2016 Offseason Central

Started by Holz, September 10, 2015, 06:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

I love how worlds turns into a mud slinging match and this is Euro.

LF

So are we also posting any retirements here as well?

Holz

Quote from: LF on September 11, 2015, 03:23:39 PM

We dont need to do that stuff till after the nat draft and end of 1st trade period. Reason is some guys come back and you dont need your list under 41 before the rookie draft starts.

LF

Quote from: Holz on September 11, 2015, 03:31:45 PM
Quote from: LF on September 11, 2015, 03:23:39 PM

We dont need to do that stuff till after the nat draft and end of 1st trade period. Reason is some guys come back and you dont need your list under 41 before the rookie draft starts.

ok cool

Spinking

Quote from: Rids on September 11, 2015, 10:35:59 AM
Quote from: Rids on September 11, 2015, 07:12:01 AM
Quote from: Spinking on September 11, 2015, 07:00:36 AM
Spain gives: A Miles + D Zorko + N19 + N38

Russia gives: B Acres + T McDonald + D Lang + N6

Needed a young defender and very happy with TMac. Have lost proven talent for kids with greater upside.

Confirmed.

Once again we are after mids. Miles while not a premium adds some serious depth to our mids. Zorko will also be very handy for our push back into contention. We do lose a fair bit of young talent however in Lang, Acres (both first rd draft selelctions), nat 6 and the very improved Tom McDonald. It is very win win for both teams.

Re-posting for confirmation. Our reasoning stays the same as above.

The picks for the above trade are actually incorrect sorry. It should read...

Spain gives: A Miles + D Zorko + N23 + N37

Russia gives: B Acres + T McDonald + D Lang + N6

Spinking to confirm

Confirm, same reason as before, just mucked up the picks!

Spinking

nostradamus

Russian Roulettes give TTLynch

Croatian Crushers give R. Gray

Reasoning we are in search of solid mids and have an abundance of forwards. Lynch is 3 years younger than Gray but only averages 8 pts less.
Trade fits well with LF's need of fwds ......... a win/win trade that suit both teams needs perfectly

LF to confirm

LF

Quote from: nostradamus on September 11, 2015, 06:00:48 PM
Russian Roulettes give TTLynch

Croatian Crushers give R. Gray

Reasoning we are in search of solid mids and have an abundance of forwards. Lynch is 3 years younger than Gray but only averages 8 pts less.
Trade fits well with LF's need of fwds ......... a win/win trade that suit both teams needs perfectly

Confirm
With Gray likely to lose dpp,we were after a decent scoring forward who should stay a forward to replace him and Lynch has shown he can score well.

elephants

Scrads

Wolves give: Peter Wright + Rookie 8

Stallions give: Dale Thomas + Rookie 14

Spinking to confirm.

Spinking

Quote from: Scrads on September 12, 2015, 10:52:30 AM
Wolves give: Peter Wright + Rookie 8

Stallions give: Dale Thomas + Rookie 14

Spinking to confirm.

Confirmed. Daisy may eventually get back to decent health, but I'd rather punt on a good young kid.

elephants

We give: Cale Hooker
Nige gives: Brodie Smith

Nige to confirm

Nige

Quote from: elephants on September 12, 2015, 12:19:38 PM
We give: Cale Hooker
Nige gives: Brodie Smith

Nige to confirm
Confirmed!

Basically assuming Brodie will not get close to his 2014 form again and may even be mid only in time while Cale is probably a solid chance to get F/D and I'll need that with position changes meaning I'll lose Picken and maybe Dahlhaus to the midfield.

Rids

Russia gives: Tom Langdon + Dan Menzel

Swiss gives: Travis Boak + Sam Mayes

Reasoning: We were keen for one more decent mid. Boak fits in well for us. Nige was keen for a very good young defender starter and they don't come any better than Tom Langdon. We have quite a bit of depth in the backs so were happy to lose him for that extra mid. Nige was also keen on Menzel so Mayes is used to level the trade out.

Nige to comfirm.

Nige

Quote from: Rids on September 12, 2015, 01:22:02 PM

Russia gives: Tom Langdon + Dan Menzel

Swiss gives: Travis Boak + Sam Mayes

Reasoning: We were keen for one more decent mid. Boak fits in well for us. Nige was keen for a very good young defender starter and they don't come any better than Tom Langdon. We have quite a bit of depth in the backs so were happy to lose him for that extra mid. Nige was also keen on Menzel so Mayes is used to level the trade out.

Nige to comfirm.
Confirmed!

Next year, my midfield could be something like: Wines, Prestia, Boak, KJack, Grigg, Conca, Picken, Dahlhaus, Brayshaw so minus Boak there are still 8 pretty solid options to pick from every week. Losing Picken means another defender is necessary and I've now added Hooker (F/D) and Langdon to help out there and Menzel is a bit of a risk, but I'm happy to back him in to stay fit and add something to the Swiss forward line.