Floyd Mayweather

Started by Jay, September 15, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

So how long is "Manny's Prime" and how long is "Floyd's Prime" in any circumstance its a stretch to say Manny would destroy Floyd, nobody has beaten Floyd, Floyd has fought guys that fight like Manny and doesnt get hit, u cant win if u cant hit the guy and that is why Floyd is so good, u cant catch him with a bomb and he out points guys bcos his priority is hit and dont get hit.

Jay

Money fights today against some nobody... WE WANT PACMAN!

Jay

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on May 04, 2014, 03:39:42 PM
46-0. Yawn ::)

haha ur so desperate to bag him ;D rekn Floyd retires before it he loses, he cares a tonne about that zero on his record

Jay

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on May 04, 2014, 03:53:14 PM

haha ur so desperate to bag him ;D rekn Floyd retires before it he loses, he cares a tonne about that zero on his record
Haha nah, Floyd is the best by a mile... But I love to see an underdog get up!

Get to see the fight today, Riot? Maidana was good early got got burnt out towards the end... Was just throwing punches not even looking ;D

BratPack

He will always been known as a coward, he ducked Manny, plain and simple

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on May 04, 2014, 04:01:57 PM

Haha nah, Floyd is the best by a mile... But I love to see an underdog get up!

Get to see the fight today, Riot? Maidana was good early got got burnt out towards the end... Was just throwing punches not even looking ;D
nah i missed it, boxing ppv's are no longer my cuppa tea, last one i got was Holyfield Tyson 1 (which was flowering epic)

Quote from: BratPack on May 04, 2014, 04:04:32 PM
He will always been known as a coward, he ducked Manny, plain and simple
protecting that zero

Jay

Floyd will fight and beat an over the hill Pacman next year and then proclaim himself as the greatest ever and ride off into the sunset. ::)

AFEV

His whole brand is built around the 0. Everything about him and his legacy revolves around the 100%.
Nothing else is really special about him.  :-X

Jay

"God only made 1 thing perfect. My boxing record" - Floyd

Andrew3747

Floyd can flower off. He came into the sport with a aging Oscar as the biggest name in the sport. Prize fighting is no longer a massive sport and there isn't a real contender left. There was one, and he refused to fight him in his prime. Instead he fights a bunch of faggots who wouldn't even touch any of the greats. I truly believe Floyd has come into the sport at the exact time where he can dominate and no one can touch him. He is a great fighter and boxer, however he isn't even close to being the best. Manny vs Floyd would've been the fight of the century 2 years ago. Now it will be a floyd massacre.

Jay

Quote from: Andrew3747 on May 06, 2014, 06:47:10 AM
Floyd can flower off. He came into the sport with a aging Oscar as the biggest name in the sport. Prize fighting is no longer a massive sport and there isn't a real contender left. There was one, and he refused to fight him in his prime. Instead he fights a bunch of faggots who wouldn't even touch any of the greats. I truly believe Floyd has come into the sport at the exact time where he can dominate and no one can touch him. He is a great fighter and boxer, however he isn't even close to being the best. Manny vs Floyd would've been the fight of the century 2 years ago. Now it will be a floyd massacre.
I don't believe it... I agree with Andy! ;D

If a Manny vs Floyd fight happens now, people need to realise it still won't make up for him ducking a prime Manny Pacquiao.

RiOtChEsS

The thing is Jay nobody will remember that he ducked him, history doesnt have a scorecard for ducking fights

Jay

http://www.thescore.com/news/565619

Could it finally happen? Wouldve liked to have seen it a few years ago, but still would be flowering awesome.

Bill Manspeaker

Floyd is a joke.

not opinion. fact.

but also opinion.

but mainly fact.