NFL Salary Cap League

Started by Mat0369, September 08, 2016, 12:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Nope. It's auto emergency. Now I wish I had picked a rolling donut at the kicker position

RiOtChEsS

Mat0369

Anyone contemplating trading Rodgers?

Also on a side not, which of these two would you prefer for the rest of the season. Dez or Kelvin Benjamin?

GM

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 19, 2016, 08:18:34 PM
Anyone contemplating trading Rodgers?

Also on a side not, which of these two would you prefer for the rest of the season. Dez or Kelvin Benjamin?
Rogers worth another couple mate and I'm keeping KB all year.

Mat0369

Quote from: GM on October 20, 2016, 01:21:17 AM
Rogers worth another couple mate and I'm keeping KB all year.

The thing is he's play has been of a below average QB dating back to last year. Blaine Gabbert and Johnny Football have been comparable. I'm thinking of grabbing Brady before his price goes up. This week has to be the one to do it.

I am also leaning towards keeping Benjamin all year. I'm trying to decide who to trade for Meredith. I'm keeping Enunwa so my other two options are Dez and Kelvin since he is on bye anyway.

RiOtChEsS

Im looking to do something different, 7th in the league for total points scored but not a single win

Mat0369

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on October 20, 2016, 09:04:01 AM
Im looking to do something different, 7th in the league for total points scored but not a single win

Post your lineup. You're obviously doing something right to be up there for points, it's probably just facing a ton of tough matchups.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 20, 2016, 09:41:36 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on October 20, 2016, 09:04:01 AM

Post your lineup. You're obviously doing something right to be up there for points, it's probably just facing a ton of tough matchups.
Luck, Rodgers, Dak
DJ, Zeke, Devonta, Gordon, Anderson, Lacy
Jones, Brown, Julio, KBenjamin, Cooks, Nelson, Bryant, Patterson
Barnidge, Reed, Allen
Lutz, Aguyo
Cards, 9rs

Mat0369

Rodgers>Brady is one I would consider. I think I would ditch Lacy, maybe someone like Dixon or Smallwood who might be worth a stash and could earn some money. You might need a TE this week with Reed and Allen in doubt. You can't really do much about Patterson at this point.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 20, 2016, 10:06:52 PM
Rodgers>Brady is one I would consider. I think I would ditch Lacy, maybe someone like Dixon or Smallwood who might be worth a stash and could earn some money. You might need a TE this week with Reed and Allen in doubt. You can't really do much about Patterson at this point.
yeah i was thinking that, also could light the Bears up as he does :-\

rekn its my C choices that have been killing me, havent hit a C for a few weeks now

Mat0369

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on October 20, 2016, 10:09:57 PM

rekn its my C choices that have been killing me, havent hit a C for a few weeks now

Mine were killing me as well. The loophole has helped the last couple of weeks.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 20, 2016, 11:17:43 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on October 20, 2016, 10:09:57 PM

Mine were killing me as well. The loophole has helped the last couple of weeks.
i really should have a crack at using that

Mat0369

It's helped. I had picked the wrong QB every week and decided to try it. It's payed off the last couple of weeks with the double dip. Rodgers is the guy I was looking at this week but I have a bad feeling and I'm considering the trade. The Bears have been good against the Lions and Jags in the last few weeks.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 20, 2016, 11:42:06 PM
It's helped. I had picked the wrong QB every week and decided to try it. It's payed off the last couple of weeks with the double dip. Rodgers is the guy I was looking at this week but I have a bad feeling and I'm considering the trade. The Bears have been good against the Lions and Jags in the last few weeks.
yeah exactly the feels ive been having, its Aaron Rodgers against a showerty Bears :-\

Mat0369

Stafford just put up 30 on the Rams, he only scored 8 against the Bears in a division game. They also lost to the Bears at home last year. Rodgers only threw 1 TD and 1 INT to go with 202 yards. He has been really off, I have no idea what's going on there to be honest.