W.H.E

Started by ando_10, January 29, 2017, 05:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

thoughts on will hoskin elliot? he is remarkably cheap. i think he slots straight into the Collingwood side.

Southstorm

Not a Collingwood supporter but the buzz I'm getting is that he's no certainty to start... yet. Could change by pre-season time. If he does start, I presume it's going to be on a mid to HFF role; not the best for supercoach.

I have him in my team for the moment, but that's because he's the most expensive of the $200k options I'm considering so he's holding a place more than anything.

Bully

Can't see him justifying the extra 100k over the other rookies. Highest average has been 67, the rest of the time he's been averaging in the 40's.

ando_10

Quote from: Southstorm on January 29, 2017, 05:51:42 PM
Not a Collingwood supporter but the buzz I'm getting is that he's no certainty to start... yet. Could change by pre-season time. If he does start, I presume it's going to be on a mid to HFF role; not the best for supercoach.

I have him in my team for the moment, but that's because he's the most expensive of the $200k options I'm considering so he's holding a place more than anything.

thats what i was thinking he is more of a JLT prospect for now.

Southstorm

Quote from: Bully on January 29, 2017, 05:52:32 PM
Can't see him justifying the extra 100k over the other rookies. Highest average has been 67, the rest of the time he's been averaging in the 40's.
There's a few substitute-affected scores among his bottom-end performances though. I've only done some rough calcs but in 2014/2015, he was averaging 75 when starting and finishing games. Not fantastic, but that's pretty decent for even a 200k rookie.

fasttrack13

Nowhere near best 22... Plenty ahead of him. I expect him to pull a howe, come in between rd5-10 and kill it till the season ends.

eaglesman

Gee I wouldn't think Collingwood has a best 22 without WHE in it. They aren't much good!

Gandalf123

uncleswagy

i feel like we were saying the same stuff about aish last year.

look how that turned out

fasttrack13

Quote from: eaglesman on January 30, 2017, 05:25:59 PM
Gee I wouldn't think Collingwood has a best 22 without WHE in it. They aren't much good!

Neither is the NEAFL and he couldn't even light the world on fire in that

jfitty

Think I prefer his teammate Josh Thomas at this stage, but will definitely keep an eye on him during the preseason!