Wallabies beat the ABs

Started by enzedder, October 22, 2017, 07:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

I don't care for Rugby at all but somewhere in my wardrobe I have a Wallabies baseball cap... can't remember how it came into my possession but I'll be wearing it at work this week just to wind a few people up.

Ringo

Go enzedder. Was probably the most physical game of Rugby I have seen for years.  Some of the hits were incredible.

crowls

Quote from: Ringo on October 22, 2017, 09:06:25 AM
Go enzedder. Was probably the most physical game of Rugby I have seen for years.  Some of the hits were incredible.
turned it on to catch the last 8 minutes.  At long last a win over the kiwis.   Happy Wallaby.    Give em stick on Monday NZ.

enzedder

Quote from: crowls on October 22, 2017, 10:35:57 AM
Quote from: Ringo on October 22, 2017, 09:06:25 AM
turned it on to catch the last 8 minutes.  At long last a win over the kiwis.   Happy Wallaby.    Give em stick on Monday NZ.
:)
I will. They hate it. Nothing is said to me when they beat us because I don't engage in conversation about it. Couldn't care less. I honestly don't know one Australian player.
We had a black out day where everyone in the whole school I teach at wore black in support of the All Blacks during the World Cup.
I wore a Green and Gold Cricket top I had (don't own a rugby one of course) and draped myself in an Aussie flag.
Stuff em.