The Walking Dead discussion thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS

Started by whatlez, October 14, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: WhatMate on October 24, 2016, 04:44:54 PM
Negan is an absolute savage
bad! what a start to the season

had a feeling Glenn was gonna cop it, purely cos Jukesy posted a picture of Negan about to hit him with the club (or whatever it is) when we thought Glenn might have died in a previous episode

WhatMate

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 24, 2016, 05:20:28 PM

had a feeling Glenn was gonna cop it, purely cos Jukesy posted a picture of Negan about to hit him with the club (or whatever it is) when we thought Glenn might have died in a previous episode
I really thought Coral was going to lose his arm too!

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: WhatMate on October 24, 2016, 05:28:31 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 24, 2016, 05:20:28 PM

I really thought Coral was going to lose his arm too!
lmao same, that would have really stamped Negan as a DO NOT flower WITH ME type (although he's probably already done that)

jvalles69

I was half right about who got Lucille!  :o

From the trailer I assumed Rick would get the chop.  Could not give Carl 1 eye and 1 hand, that's too cruel even for him!

jvalles69

Pkbaldy

I was more emotional about the newest chapter of the comic than the season 7 opener... MUCH sadder death of a beloved character :(

jvalles69

Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 26, 2016, 04:20:12 PM
I was more emotional about the newest chapter of the comic than the season 7 opener... MUCH sadder death of a beloved character :(

Hmmm...what issue?  Think I'm about up to issue 158 or thereabouts...

jvalles69

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 26, 2016, 04:28:06 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 26, 2016, 04:20:12 PM

Hmmm...what issue?  Think I'm about up to issue 158 or thereabouts...

Oh!  I think I know what you're talking about!  ;)

LF

WhatMate

good informative episode. really liked how they had the pigs feeding on the walkers. Next episode should be great, keen to see Negan in action again.

LF

It's certainly building to the good shower,can't wait for it all to happen

Bill Manspeaker

I wish I could remember previous episodes. I forget so much shower

Rosita gon get someone killed

Bill Manspeaker

"I'm just screwin around man, a baseball bat doesn't have a person"

mid season finale next week god dammit

LF

The latest issue of the comic that came out today was really good and very interesting storyline coming up by the look of it as well

jvalles69

Quote from: LF on December 09, 2016, 01:30:17 AM
The latest issue of the comic that came out today was really good and very interesting storyline coming up by the look of it as well

I'll be reading that this weekend, strong rumours that another main character dies at the end of this arc in issue 163.