The Walking Dead discussion thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS

Started by whatlez, October 14, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

FTWD how come when Nick fell into the pit with the trapped zombie which had crabs attacking it no crabs attacked him and you didn't see any crabs

GoLions

Finally catching up on the last season. 2 episodes to go, last 7 episodes (8-14) have been better than the first 7 imo. Hopefully I can watch the last 2 on the weekend, but will be a bit busy.

One thing that annoys me though, and this is why I prefer GoT, is that the main characters just seem to be invincible. It's weird, but the last few episodes I was really hoping that Carl would die, that Glenn would die, that Carol would die, that Maggie would die (no sorry ily Lauren <3), that Abraham would die, etc etc. But instead, it keeps on being minor characters that bite the dust. Then you compare that to something like GoT, which not only makes me feel more attached to a lot of characters, but also much more on edge about whether they will survive in certain scenarios or not, and TWD falls short in that area.

Still, hoping for an awesome last 2 episodes, but looking at some of the comments in this thread, maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up :P

jvalles69

Bump this one up with the new season starting it 2 weeks and we get to find out who gets their head bashed in.  My money's still on Abraham.

Anyone watch the finale of Fear the Walking Dead?  Holy shower, what a graffic and brutal episode, kinda came out of nowhere!  :o

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on April 04, 2016, 05:16:01 PM
that was intense! already like Negan

October... god dammit. put it this way, round 2 just finished in the footy. by the time Walking Dead starts back up, we'll know who the premiers are.

or is that premier is. I dunno. a long flowerin time!

the mighty Doggies! whodathunkit

bring on TWD

Pkbaldy

LF

I am on the Abraham train,I bet we don't bloody find out in the first ep back tho

jvalles69

Quote from: LF on October 13, 2016, 03:28:59 PM
I am on the Abraham train,I bet we don't bloody find out in the first ep back tho

No way, we will for sure!  The fans would riot!  If anyones seen the teaser, I can already predict something else that happens in the 1st ep.  ;)

TomK

The season begins on that scene

WhatMate

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 13, 2016, 07:39:27 PM

No way, we will for sure!  The fans would riot!  If anyones seen the teaser, I can already predict something else that happens in the 1st ep.  ;)
link pls

TomK

Quote from: WhatMate on October 13, 2016, 10:23:30 PM

link pls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW_N5-ceitk

Gandalf123

TomK

WhatMate

Quote from: TomK on October 13, 2016, 10:32:03 PM
Quote from: WhatMate on October 13, 2016, 10:23:30 PM

link pls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW_N5-ceitk
cheers! Thinking Glen or Abraham for sure

jvalles69

WhatMate