The Walking Dead discussion thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS

Started by whatlez, October 14, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on March 21, 2016, 08:55:43 PM
"You know how to bite a dick Eugene"  ;D

That was the best line. The 2nd half of the season has really picked up.

Ricochet

flower this has been a boring episo.... yep someone just got the dick bitten off

Pkbaldy

jvalles69

1 extra long episode to go!  Negan and his bat, who's everyone picking to die this episode?  My money's on Abraham or Eugene, and that's not a spoiler!

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 29, 2016, 03:41:44 PM
1 extra long episode to go!  Negan and his bat, who's everyone picking to die this episode?  My money's on Abraham or Eugene, and that's not a spoiler!
my guess is Glenn

LF

jvalles69

I mean, I knew it was coming, but those sound effects were brutal!

Bill Manspeaker

that was intense! already like Negan

October... god dammit. put it this way, round 2 just finished in the footy. by the time Walking Dead starts back up, we'll know who the premiers are.

or is that premier is. I dunno. a long flowerin time!

kilbluff1985

TomK

WhatMate

Saw the actor of Morgan advertised on another TV series on FX, wonder if this could mean anything.. (Yes i know he wasn't around Neegan)

jvalles69

Quote from: WhatMate on April 06, 2016, 04:24:39 PM
Saw the actor of Morgan advertised on another TV series on FX, wonder if this could mean anything.. (Yes i know he wasn't around Neegan)

The shows could be filmed at different times of the year though.

TomK

Quote from: jvalles69 on April 06, 2016, 04:52:32 PM
Quote from: WhatMate on April 06, 2016, 04:24:39 PM

The shows could be filmed at different times of the year though.
Yeah, I don't think they have even started filming season 7 yet.

Mat0369

Quote from: TomK on April 06, 2016, 05:04:22 PM

They start in May. AMC is also notoriously cheap, so they won't pay said actor to hang around on set even though their character died so if you really want to find out who it was you can then.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 07, 2016, 09:57:13 PM
Quote from: TomK on April 06, 2016, 05:04:22 PM

They start in May. AMC is also notoriously cheap, so they won't pay said actor to hang around on set even though their character died so if you really want to find out who it was you can then.

and if someone does this please don't reveal who it was in this thread, I actually don't mind the wait