The Walking Dead discussion thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS

Started by whatlez, October 14, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandalf123

Money

Mat0369

jvalles69

Some brutal slayings by Maggie and Carol!

I know a major character is meant to be killed off this season, and I've read the comic so I know who it is in there.  But I have a really strong feeling they aren't going to kill that character off just yet.  This is not at all a spoiler, but I have a feeling Eugene is going to get the death treatment.

Mat0369

They aren't following the comics entirely so while it is supposed to lead to one character that is going to die, it could be another.

LF

I'm now thinking it could be Carol,she seems to be cracking now

Bill Manspeaker

Money

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 14, 2016, 10:48:17 PM

I know a major character is meant to be killed off this season, and I've read the comic so I know who it is in there.  But I have a really strong feeling they aren't going to kill that character off just yet.  This is not at all a spoiler, but I have a feeling Eugene is going to get the death treatment.

I honestly think they should've killed off Glen at the beginning of the season. That would showed us that no one is off limits and anything can happen. But since they basically brought him back from the dead I can't help but feel that they missed their chance and shouldn't touch any of the originals or central characters

Ricochet

Quote from: Money on March 15, 2016, 01:06:18 AM

I honestly think they should've killed off Glen at the beginning of the season. That would showed us that no one is off limits and anything can happen. But since they basically brought him back from the dead I can't help but feel that they missed their chance and shouldn't touch any of the originals or central characters
agreed

jvalles69

Quote from: Ricochet on March 15, 2016, 02:30:39 AM

agreed

Yeah they've invested too much into him I think and he's a fairly likeable character.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 15, 2016, 02:55:31 AM

agreed

Yeah they've invested too much into him I think and he's a fairly likeable character.

Being a comic book reader too, I can't see Eugene being killed off, not yet. Would be fairly pointless to do so. Obviously the death timeline is out of whack in the difference of the comic and show...

I feel we will get 2 big character deaths before the end of the season. I'm going to go with Carol + Abraham.

In saying that Glenn is a likeable/popular character. At this current time in the comic, they had invested a HUGE amount of time into him... So anything can happen, they need a big shock in the show.

jvalles69

Quote from: Pkbaldy on March 15, 2016, 09:18:16 AM

agreed

Being a comic book reader too, I can't see Eugene being killed off, not yet. Would be fairly pointless to do so. Obviously the death timeline is out of whack in the difference of the comic and show...

I feel we will get 2 big character deaths before the end of the season. I'm going to go with Carol + Abraham.

In saying that Glenn is a likeable/popular character. At this current time in the comic, they had invested a HUGE amount of time into him... So anything can happen, they need a big shock in the show.

Yeah I think fans would be happy with Abraham getting killed off, but if it was just Eugene, then they would be out for blood.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 15, 2016, 12:18:28 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on March 15, 2016, 09:18:16 AM

agreed

Yeah I think fans would be happy with Abraham getting killed off, but if it was just Eugene, then they would be out for blood.

I'd be much happier with Sasha + Darryl deaths. Laugh at the tears of everyone else :P

Bill Manspeaker

LF