The Walking Dead discussion thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS

Started by whatlez, October 14, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Bill Manspeaker

yeah it was sick. action packed, all sorts of shower was goin down. good to have it back  8)

jvalles69

So Jesus walks and Rick & Michonne!  :o  Seems all like happy families, not sure why they skipped so much with Carl's recovery and rebuilding the town???  Which means that character in the comics with the 2 tigers prob won't be making an appearance at all, didn't really like that character anyway.

jvalles69

Anyone out there still watching this?  shower's about to get loose!

Bill Manspeaker

jvalles69

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on March 02, 2016, 07:22:46 PM
yep next week looks like it's gonna be sick

Interested to see when Negan actually makes his first appearance, they could be dealing with his minions till the final episode.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 02, 2016, 07:24:07 PM

Interested to see when Negan actually makes his first appearance, they could be dealing with his minions till the final episode.

yeah it'll probably go something like that. we might see him and not even know it. like I was thinking that long haired dude that talks like he's from the 1800's might have been him, but don't think it is any more

jvalles69

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on March 02, 2016, 07:28:35 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on March 02, 2016, 07:24:07 PM

yeah it'll probably go something like that. we might see him and not even know it. like I was thinking that long haired dude that talks like he's from the 1800's might have been him, but don't think it is any more

Still think that random group that appeared for like 1 minute at Terminus was Negans group.  There were 3 guys, one who actually looked like Negan straight out of the comic book.  They appeared, spoke to the leader of Terminus then disappeared never to be seen again.

TomK

Was losing interest at the start of this season but the last few episodes since it's come back has regained my interest.

Jeffery Dean Morgan has already been announced as playing Negan so we will know when we see him. I only know him from playing John Winchester in Supernatural.

jvalles69

Quote from: TomK on March 02, 2016, 07:52:30 PM
Was losing interest at the start of this season but the last few episodes since it's come back has regained my interest.

Jeffery Dean Morgan has already been announced as playing Negan so we will know when we see him. I only know him from playing John Winchester in Supernatural.

Pretty sure he was in Watchman too as the Comedian and also was in Greys Anatomy for a period.  Good actor!

Ricochet

Quote from: TomK on March 02, 2016, 07:52:30 PM

Oh I didn't know he was playing Negan, that's pretty sweet.

Mat0369

Bill Manspeaker

Ricochet

Money