The Walking Dead discussion thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS

Started by whatlez, October 14, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Not as good as his death in the comics, but hopefully opens up the door for Darryl to get Lucille'd

Pkbaldy

I don't reckon he's dead. Nicks body seems to be on top of him.... The Walkers seem to be ripping shower out of his body way too high. But if he is actually dead that is pretty flowered. The change of Nick's character was pretty shower...

With that said, looks to be atleast 2 major deaths still to happen then the Negan one in the season finale. Because if they for some stupid reason having Negan kill death fodder, i'm going to be flowering pissed off.

Mat0369

So I was thinking about a couple things but I will spoiler tag these. My source is the guy that posted about the Beth death like 2 weeks into the last season. They are highly likely to be legit spoilers

The guy that posts a lot of spoilers basically said it was the a jump the shark ep. This is what he said

'Yuen has been seen on set, in character filming in multiple episodes after this one, including just this past week.  I sincerely doubt the notoriously cheap suits at AMC paid an actor who was no longer on the show to come in for weeks at a time to fool the audience; although, I guess it's possible.  Plus he wasn't on The Talking Dead last night, or in the In Memoriam segment.'

He then posted his theory based on what was said on the Talking Dead and on the net

'There's two ways they can go with this.  The first is it was a hallucination and Bobby Ewing steps out of the dumpster.  The other is that Nick the D fell on top of Glenn, those were his guts being pulled out, Glenn slides under the dumpster, and Enid (based on a comment the actress made about her reappearance) comes along and distracts the walkers freeing Glenn.  Either one is cheesy, and as the doode on The Talking Dead said last night it's like a tacky B movie cliff hanger, made worse by having to wait 2 or 3 weeks to see how it pans out; next week is all Morgan being transformed into Kwai Chang Cain.'

The only reason I clicked the spoiler is after the ep and watching the Talking dead this is what I basically expected as well based on his simple 'jump the shark' tagline earlier in the week

Mat0369

Bill Manspeaker

jvalles69

Mat0369

It was 90 minutes of filler that progressed the story nowhere. We got backstory on a character who has been terrible and could have been done in 15 minutes....

They should have just ended the Morgan story in season 3

Mat0369

Jukes

Mat0369

Bill Manspeaker

I thought it was awesome

Jukesy will be stoked, looks like we get introduced to his man when it comes back

jvalles69

Mat0369

Quote from: jvalles69 on December 01, 2015, 10:30:19 PM
^Sure was...what a way to make a good season sucky.  :(

The first three eps were good, after that it's just been frustrating and on a massive downward spiral.

Money

I thought this was the best 4-5 episode start to any season, don't know what happened after that though, and an absolute shocker for a mid season finale!

Bill Manspeaker

TWD back tomorrow  ;D

won't see the 1:30 one cos cricket will be on. gonna record it though so I can watch it straight after!