The Walking Dead discussion thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS

Started by whatlez, October 14, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Noz on February 10, 2015, 03:47:57 PM
Glenn and his baseball bat  :(

Smacky Smacky. I still don't think it'll be Glenn on the receiving end of Lucille. My money is still on Daryl. It'll be the biggest shock to the show and it'll show how much of a badass Negan is if he takes out the fan favourite.

Jukes

SMALL SPOILERS

When that dog killed the dogs </3 she deserves to have had her brother die now imo

Good to see we're finally getting onto Alexandria tho :D can't wait to see who's playing Negan

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Bane on February 16, 2015, 04:01:41 PM
SMALL SPOILERS

When that dog killed the dogs </3 she deserves to have had her brother die now imo

Good to see we're finally getting onto Alexandria tho :D can't wait to see who's playing Negan

Jukes

That and the Evil Dead TV Show would just be too much for my brain to handle...my brain would literally start screaming

Pkbaldy

My top 3 for him would be
1. Bruce Campbell (Just out of pure awesome)
2. Henry Rollins (Done well in SoA, would be well fitted for Negan)
3. Jon Hamm (Looks like him and could pull it off too, needs a change from his Mad Men style acting).

Jukes

Steven Seagal or Patrick Warburton would be pretty cool...but Bruce over all by far

kilbluff1985

kilbluff1985

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 23, 2015, 05:18:18 PM
pretty keen for next week
hell yeah. thought today's ep was awesome, next week could be even better

TomK

Definitely the best episode of this half. Can't wait for next week!

Jukes

They really extended the whole "Rick is an asshole who trusts nobody" stance from the comics, not for the better tho. Didn't think that ep really did much for the story, but at least it's one more ep towards Negan!

Hopefully the viewership went back up tho, only had 12.3 million viewers (lowest in 1 1/4 seasons), so low that it's not even double the highest ever rating GoT ep (7.2)!

kilbluff1985

yeah well the grammys and wwe fastlane was on so you would expect a ratings drop

Jukes

The first half of the season had to compete with the NFL, which is an obvious ratings goliath