The Walking Dead discussion thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS

Started by whatlez, October 14, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobe#4

fair to say shower will go down before the mid season episode...remember its always 1 before the mid season episode where somebody dies or something like that-happened to Shane and countless others

Noz

Quote from: jobe#4 on November 18, 2014, 06:28:00 PM
fair to say shower will go down before the mid season episode...remember its always 1 before the mid season episode where somebody dies or something like that-happened to Shane and countless others
Shane, Merle, Martinez.

Sticking with the M names looking out Maggie and Michonne

jobe#4

Quote from: Noz on November 19, 2014, 10:44:37 AM
Shane, Merle, Martinez.

I know Shane was inevitable but it still took me by surprise!

Noz

Quote from: jobe#4 on November 20, 2014, 05:51:46 PM
Shane, Merle, Martinez.

Rick has turned into Shane, It would be really interesting to see how Rick would be if Shane was still alive.

jobe#4

Quote from: Noz on November 21, 2014, 01:22:42 AM
Quote from: jobe#4 on November 20, 2014, 05:51:46 PM
Shane, Merle, Martinez.

Rick has turned into Shane, It would be really interesting to see how Rick would be if Shane was still alive.
or if Shane killed Rick instead

LF

Well that was kind of boring expected a little more leading into next weeks mid season finale
Sasha is an idiot way too trusting
And nearly died when they said to turn the machine off on Carol

kilbluff1985

yeah i expected more

agree that was pretty stupid from Sasha

jobe#4

pretty average episode...nothing really happened.

GoLions

Yeah didn't seem as though much happened, better be a huge mid-season finale haha

Toga

Pkbaldy

Prediction for me is 2 deaths, Sasha and Carol Beth. More leaning towards Sasha though, seems to be holding the death flag now. Don't see anyone from Abe's group dying just yet. I think they will be the group to run into the next big villian from the comic next. With Ricks group having to come find them.

jobe#4

Quote from: Pkbaldy on November 25, 2014, 09:51:08 AM
Prediction for me is 2 deaths, Sasha and Carol Beth. More leaning towards Sasha though, seems to be holding the death flag now. Don't see anyone from Abe's group dying just yet. I think they will be the group to run into the next big villian from the comic next. With Ricks group having to come find them.
is that the serial killer guy?

Pkbaldy

Quote from: jobe#4 on November 25, 2014, 03:07:42 PM

Yep, with the slick black hair.

jobe#4

Quote from: Pkbaldy on November 25, 2014, 03:47:41 PM

finally!

Pkbaldy

Quote from: jobe#4 on November 25, 2014, 03:49:54 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on November 25, 2014, 03:47:41 PM

finally!

Depends how long this showerty arc lasts.. and if they plan on adding more filler.