The Walking Dead discussion thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS

Started by whatlez, October 14, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobe#4

Quote from: brad on November 03, 2014, 05:07:04 PM
wasn't really feelin the new ep. honestly felt like I had missed an episode or something. next week should be good though
YES holy shower! I felt the exact same way, they talked about them like they were the old cast! wtf!?

it was so weird because nothing was explained?!?

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: jobe#4 on November 03, 2014, 05:31:25 PM
wasn't really feelin the new ep. honestly felt like I had missed an episode or something. next week should be good though
YES holy shower! I felt the exact same way, they talked about them like they were the old cast! wtf!?

yeah it was just weird. I don't even remember their names but the main cop chick... what was her deal? I had no idea what was going on

TomK

Glad I'm not the only one who had no idea what was going on.

jobe#4

Quote from: brad on November 03, 2014, 06:05:24 PM

yeah it was just weird. I don't even remember their names but the main cop chick... what was her deal? I had no idea what was going on
exactly! no explanation of who they were!

they were such d!cks!!

Mat0369

They probably should have wrapped up the story line in one ep.

LF

So I'm a little pissed we don't know who is with Daryl
Thinking it's Noah tho.

Toga

GoLions

Quote from: jobe#4 on November 03, 2014, 06:09:03 PM
Quote from: brad on November 03, 2014, 06:05:24 PM

exactly! no explanation of who they were!

they were such d!cks!!
I think that's the point though. We have no idea who they are. Clearly there's a few people there that basically run the joint, and the rest who are stuck. That cop chick is an absolute cow though haha.

But yeah, my take on things is:
- They started off trying to build a place that would survive, and they would be the ones who could rebuild the earth so to speak when all this walker shower is finally over
- The Hanson guy who was in charge started making questionable decisions, got people killed, so the cop chick killed him (Dawn?)
- They now have a "give what you take" system running, basically preventing people from getting out
- That Gorman guy is (or I guess 'was' ;D)an absolute cow as well, I assume tries to (and has succeeded multiple times) rape women who come in there
- The doctor seems like a good guy, but knows that as soon as he becomes useless, he's goneskies

Quote from: LF on November 03, 2014, 10:16:20 PM
So I'm a little pissed we don't know who is with Daryl
Thinking it's Noah tho.
I agree. As soon as I saw Carol at the end, I figured Noah would be with Daryl

Jukes

Farkkkkk why couldn't they just kill Beth off ASAP so we can get on to DC :/ at least the new characters were pretty good. Can definitely see Chris Rock sticking around, Gorman gave me a kind of Ray Liotta feel for some reason so would've been cool for him to not die but w/e.

I get the feel of Russell/Nate from 400 days being transferred in spirit to Noah/Daryl too

Re : Dawn

jobe#4

Chris Rock haha

I thought the rapist cop guy looked a lot like the serial killer from what I have seen of the comics, he's not because he's dead but still looked like him IMO

Mat0369

Pkbaldy

I hope Beth shanks Dawn in the throat with that blade. Can't stand her.

jobe#4

LF

So that was an interesting ep
Abraham's back story Eugene finally admitting he is full of shower.
Next week`s ep looks good

Bill Manspeaker

I honestly believed Eugene  :P  but I'm a moron

yeah the episode was sick.  struck watery gold with the fire truck ;D

sucks next week is the last before mid season break  ::) why do this to us