International Cricket Thread

Started by Bill Manspeaker, June 10, 2014, 03:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

PowerBug

Quote from: shaker on January 14, 2017, 05:17:51 PM
Old results are old results get with it man stop living in the past face it the Poms are shower
Well, shower away from home at least ;) The squad they have is pretty decent. Just need an opener to go with Cook, and find the right guy to partner Broad and Woakes moving forward.

elephants

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on January 14, 2017, 06:50:52 PM
that 5-0 though  8)

Beautiful times 8) Calling this, Jukes is a closet Liverpool supporter, just has to be. Identical persistence at digging up meaningless statistics that nobody could care less about to justify that his team is not shower.

Jukes

ele - How are recent performances against the other three biggest teams in world cricket (with preference for away success) meaningless?

PB - think the first part of that equation is solved with the finding of two good opener prospects in India in Hameed (19) and Jennings (24)!

Nobody - what about this start to the ODI series! Very nice batting (although having a 62, 73, and 78 without a ton is annoying) and then a great start to bowling, just have to get Kohli out (if that can't happen we deserve to lose)

Hawka

England starting the ODI series preety well
Desert t20 on as well if anyone cares about the associates like me :P

Jukes

It's over, not going to win this one (yes I know they still need 176 from 142 but it's done). Kohli's going to ton up and go beyond

Bill Manspeaker

Kohli gone, the other bloke's struggling to run (still hitting the ball alright). not over just yet, but still unlikely

80 from 75

Hawka

GoLions

Quote from: Hawka on January 16, 2017, 02:01:08 PM
Bangladesh look like losing :(
2 quick wickets and it is game onnnnn

Jukes

Kohli out for 8, is this real life?

Woakesy on fire

Bill Manspeaker

I feel like I'm losing my mind. no matter how many times I look at it... it don't change...

22 February 2017 - Australia vs Sri Lanka T20i in Adelaide starting at 7:20pm

...the VERY next day.......

23 February 2017 - Australia vs India 1st Test in India

somehow I don't think that's right but it's on 2 different websites  ???

Ringo

It is correct Test Players in India not eligible for T20. has been mentioned a few times during the summer that we will have a second rate team for the T20's.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Ringo on January 19, 2017, 10:47:36 PM
It is correct Test Players in India not eligible for T20. has been mentioned a few times during the summer that we will have a second rate team for the T20's.
man I know I try to block out the commentators as much as possible but I've never heard them talk about this haha

pretty stupid scheduling

PowerBug

Yep that's the scheduling. I've known it for a while I thought we all did.

What I didn't know until just recently, is that the test squad is going to Dubai after the ODIs/BBL and will not be playing the two Shield Rounds which are stand alone with nothing else stopping the guys from playing. So the test team is going to India with no Red Ball cricket played in the last 7 weeks ::)

Rusty00

I didn't actually realise Dhoni was still playing ODIs.

India 3/25 ........nekminnit 3/280 :o