International Cricket Thread

Started by Bill Manspeaker, June 10, 2014, 03:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

Is gary ballance still getting a game? What a HACK!

PowerBug

England 311/4 against India at stumps on Day 1 of the first of five tests! Joe Root with a big 100 and Ali sitting 99* at stumps.

BOY OH BOY WOWEE WHAT A START FELLAS! Gary would've made runs no doubt but he got (rightfully) dropped :'(

Jukes

Jukes

What a performance so far! 400/5 in India, will probably still be a draw but that's closer to a win on the Subcontinent than Aus have gotten in a decade

shaker

Quote from: Jukes on November 10, 2016, 05:16:13 PM
What a performance so far! 400/5 in India, will probably still be a draw but that's closer to a win on the Subcontinent than Aus have gotten in a decade

Give it a rest we get it  ::)

Jukes

Quote from: shaker on November 10, 2016, 05:30:37 PM

Well to be fair SA and WI were destroyed (iirc) in India recently so you're not alone!

shaker

Quote from: Jukes on November 10, 2016, 06:09:36 PM

Well to be fair SA and WI were destroyed (iirc) in India recently so you're not alone!

Well maybe just once it would be nice to see you not sticking the knife in ...... you do live in this country yes ?  ;)

Jukes

Lel that's a bit hypocritical, just look at any ashes thread (and above on this page)

PowerBug

It's certainly a really nice start :) Now we need to bowl well and get a first innings lead!

Jadeja and Ashwin with figures not very well known to them in India! Only 7 maidens in 72 overs between them.

Jukes NZ were beaten in India, I think India beat WI in WI.

Bill Manspeaker

part of the reason why I hate watching cricket in India is Laxman Sivaramakrishnan. I cannot flowerin stand him

this is the only time I go for England, against India in India

but I'll go for India against England in England :P and that's the only time I go for them

shaker

My point was the series you are talking about has absolutely nothing to do with the Aussies but you still seem to want to bag them ?

Jukes

Quote from: shaker on November 10, 2016, 08:31:29 PM

My point was the series you are talking about has absolutely nothing to do with the Aussies but you still seem to want to bag them ?

Isn't that the point of the ashes rivalry? God Aussies are great at dishing it out whenever they can (look at the previous page for examples, if you use 50 post pages at least) but can't cop it ever :P

shaker

Quote from: Jukes on November 10, 2016, 09:59:43 PM

Isn't that the point of the ashes rivalry? God Aussies are great at dishing it out whenever they can (look at the previous page for examples, if you use 50 post pages at least) but can't cop it ever :P

Yes when the ashes are on ok no worries have a go at them in the SA V AUS thread fine tear into them but why do you keep having a crack at the Aussies even when they are not involved in match you are posting about ? just gets a bit tiresome after about 50 times  ::)

Jay

Quote from: shaker on November 10, 2016, 10:30:08 PM
Quote from: Jukes on November 10, 2016, 09:59:43 PM

Yes when the ashes are on ok , no worries have a go at them in the SA V AUS thread fine tear into them but why do you keep having a crack at the Aussies even when they are not involved in match you are posting about ? just gets a bit tiresome after about 50 times  ::)
Don't worry about it shaker, they can sweep this test series in India.. Still lost to Bangladesh :P

PowerBug

England 537
India 488 (162.0 ov)

Very worried Ashwin will find a way to turn India to victory from here. The bloke is unstoppable in India and just made a fine 70 with the bat too!