International Cricket Thread

Started by Bill Manspeaker, June 10, 2014, 03:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

GoLions

Bill Manspeaker

Sabbir Rahman will be an honourary Aussie if he can get this done!

Torpedo10

Quote from: GoLions on October 23, 2016, 11:00:34 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 23, 2016, 10:50:36 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 23, 2016, 10:43:34 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 23, 2016, 10:39:36 PM
Broady ily <3
You want England to win?

Go Bangladesh!
Are you new to this forum?
I knew you were an Australian Hater and Gary Lover, but supporting England is a whole new level.

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 23, 2016, 11:05:30 PM
I knew you were an Australian Hater and Gary Lover, but supporting England is a whole new level.
I've been doing that for a long time now :o I'm slowly liking parts of the Aussie team again though.

Bill Manspeaker

ahhh bad light stops play

only a few overs left, not sure if they'll get back on today

definitely helps England

Bangla need 33 runs

England need 2 wickets

PowerBug

Yeah Stumps now. We all return at what I believe is 2:30pm Adelaide time tomorrow, might be earlier as lost time here.

GoLions

Ringo

Double Dammit however good effort by Banglasesh.

Bill Manspeaker

triple dammit. I reckon they would have done it if not for the bad light yesterday!

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 24, 2016, 05:23:52 PM
triple dammit. I reckon they would have done it if not for the bad light yesterday!
Ehhh. If it wasn't for the bad light, England would have been bowling their pace bowlers anyway. Was always going to be very very close.

PowerBug

Jukes

I just realised that with this match Cooky has overtaken Alec Stewart to be the most capped English test cricketer (and he's one game away from most tests as captain and two wins away from most wins as captain), in addition to having the most runs, tons, 50s, and wins total...and he's only 31. Surely will challenge most of Sachin's records sooner or later.

PowerBug

He should get to 2nd at the very least. Still needs to play good enough cricket for a very long time to pass Sachin, I hope he manages it though!

Jukes

Bangladesh 1/170 to 2/190 to 220 all out :P