Round 8 Trades

Started by whynot102, July 20, 2020, 06:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barlowlove

Did Tyler Brown to Bailey Smith last night. For second trade, tossing up between
1. Brander to sub 502k defender (Houston/Laird/Crisp?)
2. King to Sicily/Ridley

Really don't love the cheaper defender premo options, but also want to clear out another donut before byes (still also have Rivers, J.McInerney, Ben Davis)

Wanderer

Quote from: barlowlove on July 24, 2020, 11:39:52 AM
Did Tyler Brown to Bailey Smith last night. For second trade, tossing up between
1. Brander to sub 502k defender (Houston/Laird/Crisp?)
2. King to Sicily/Ridley

Really don't love the cheaper defender premo options, but also want to clear out another donut before byes (still also have Rivers, J.McInerney, Ben Davis)
Go Sicily. Similar price to Ridley and can go big. His BE is 28 and might not be this cheap again. Ridley BE is 103. If he has a quiet one you might be able to get him a little cheaper later on. The benefit with Ridley is that he doesn't have any byes, so you can't go wrong either way.

Rusty00

Quote from: Wanderer on July 24, 2020, 11:08:12 AM
Quote from: crowls on July 24, 2020, 09:33:54 AM
Quote from: RoughRed on July 23, 2020, 11:56:45 PM
Quote from: jfitty on July 23, 2020, 09:50:15 PM
Quote from: RoughRed on July 23, 2020, 09:00:34 PM
Quote from: bkimm32 on July 23, 2020, 08:42:54 PM
Trade Starc/mccasey who are ripe for the picking, or cut my losses and get rid of zerk/brander who just can’t break into their teams for whatever reason (but still have cash to make)
Brander has been injured

He was available for selection last week
True, but only one week back and the team has been winning :) Personally I thought he would have at least made the emergency list this week. I think he would be battling with Ainsworth for a regular gig
Yes,   Brander not making the list this week was it for me,  moved him on as well as mcinerney, brought in Daniel and Bailey Smith.   Paid off last night hope it pays off for the season.    Still have to watch Pittonet run around.    If he can get two 100 plus scores I can upgrade him to Gawn.
It's going to be wet on Saturday so might be hard for Pitto to get to 100.
Up against Goldy as well.

crowls

Quote from: Rusty00 on July 24, 2020, 12:36:25 PM
Quote from: Wanderer on July 24, 2020, 11:08:12 AM
Quote from: crowls on July 24, 2020, 09:33:54 AM
Quote from: RoughRed on July 23, 2020, 11:56:45 PM
Quote from: jfitty on July 23, 2020, 09:50:15 PM
Quote from: RoughRed on July 23, 2020, 09:00:34 PM
Quote from: bkimm32 on July 23, 2020, 08:42:54 PM
Trade Starc/mccasey who are ripe for the picking, or cut my losses and get rid of zerk/brander who just can’t break into their teams for whatever reason (but still have cash to make)
Brander has been injured

He was available for selection last week
True, but only one week back and the team has been winning :) Personally I thought he would have at least made the emergency list this week. I think he would be battling with Ainsworth for a regular gig
Yes,   Brander not making the list this week was it for me,  moved him on as well as mcinerney, brought in Daniel and Bailey Smith.   Paid off last night hope it pays off for the season.    Still have to watch Pittonet run around.    If he can get two 100 plus scores I can upgrade him to Gawn.
It's going to be wet on Saturday so might be hard for Pitto to get to 100.
Up against Goldy as well.
Yeh another throw of the dice.   Missed a few times on this flip of the coin decsions this year, tossed up viney and rowell,  kept rowell on the bench as he would not drop cash and viney starts scoring.  traded brayshaw from starting team would not mind having him now instead of d smith.

Carn

Brander to:
A - Sicliy
B - Lloyd
C - Houston
D - Doodee

HoleMeal

Quote from: Carn on July 24, 2020, 01:30:33 PM
Brander to:
A - Sicliy
B - Lloyd
C - Houston
D - Doodee

Lloyd for consistency if you have the $$

Sicily for the rollercoaster

The other 2 for the budget conscious

crowls

Quote from: HoleMeal on July 24, 2020, 01:39:15 PM
Brander to:
A - Sicliy
B - Lloyd
C - Houston
D - Doodee

Agree with Holemeal.   I have Hunter Clark in my def as I was hoping he could break out.   Showing signs of improved floor,  be good to see some more 100+ scores to increase the avg to high 80's

bkimm32

Farrrk I accidentally used my 2nd trade (first being for B Smith last night) and now I cannot undo it... literally thought you could still reverse trades for those that have yet to play.

It’s McCasey for L. Ryan which is pretty safe, so was probably going to go through with that regardless, but would have been nice to know with teams tonight to know Ryan is definitely playing...

Wanderer

Quote from: bkimm32 on July 24, 2020, 02:09:06 PM
Farrrk I accidentally used my 2nd trade (first being for B Smith last night) and now I cannot undo it... literally thought you could still reverse trades for those that have yet to play.

It’s McCasey for L. Ryan which is pretty safe, so was probably going to go through with that regardless, but would have been nice to know with teams tonight to know Ryan is definitely playing...

I'm hearing whispers that L.Ryan is out because he is playing you this week in SC  :P

jvalles69

I've done that for the last 2 weeks, but only because I reckon I was able to reverse them somehow the week before, I'm sure I was...  :-\

tkringle

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 24, 2020, 02:19:15 PM

I've done that for the last 2 weeks, but only because I reckon I was able to reverse them somehow the week before, I'm sure I was...  :-\

It has always been that you cannot reverse once the round has started

bkimm32

Quote from: Wanderer on July 24, 2020, 02:14:45 PM

I'm hearing whispers that L.Ryan is out because he is playing you this week in SC  :P
Lol don’t

Carn

Brander to:
A - Sicliy
B - Lloyd
C - Houston
D - Doodee

Guys, i know this.. but what is your recommendation this year?

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Carn on July 24, 2020, 03:44:32 PM
Brander to:
A - Sicliy
B - Lloyd
C - Houston
D - Doodee

Loyd and Sicily have the best sc ceilings. But Doedee has the best value. I'd make my decision on future byes and plans for how much money you want to save for next week.

Carn

Quote from: Samsturmfels on July 24, 2020, 04:09:17 PM
Quote from: Carn on July 24, 2020, 03:44:32 PM
Brander to:
A - Sicliy
B - Lloyd
C - Houston
D - Doodee

Loyd and Sicily have the best sc ceilings. But Doedee has the best value. I'd make my decision on future byes and plans for how much money you want to save for next week.

Cheers, I know it is very team dependant.  I am missing Neale, Pettraaca, Simpkin, Steele, Greenwood so value in def might be the go.