Boston Give: Connor Blakely + Third Round Pick
Colorado Give: N8 + Jimmy Bartel

The Dawg to confirm

T Dog

Quote from: elephants on August 11, 2016, 10:48:47 PM
Boston Give: Connor Blakely + Third Round Pick
Colorado Give: N8 + Jimmy Bartel

The Dawg to confirm

Colorado confirms. Blakely a gun on the rise, Jimmy a gun in decline. N8 a valuable commodity.

Nige

Ottawa give: James Aish + Mark Blicavs
Colorado give: N3, Alex Fasolo + Mason Wood

Losing two good mids hurts and I was reluctant to do so unless I got the right deal, but with N3 added to my collection, I now have 5 picks in the top 20 (3, 4 16, 18, 20) and that allows me to replenish my team with good young mids, a number of which are chances to play straight away. Wood and Fas have both shown that they can score really well when fit and can be starters.

T Dog to confirm.

T Dog

Quote from: Nige on August 12, 2016, 02:46:16 PM
Ottawa give: James Aish + Mark Blicavs
Colorado give: N3, Alex Fasolo + Mason Wood

Losing two good mids hurts and I was reluctant to do so unless I got the right deal, but with N3 added to my collection, I now have 5 picks in the top 20 (3, 4 16, 18, 20) and that allows me to replenish my team with good young mids, a number of which are chances to play straight away. Wood and Fas have both shown that they can score really well when fit and can be starters.

T Dog to confirm.

Colorado confirms. Very happy getting the 2 mids. Have enough depth to cover the outgoings.

Nige

Ottawa give: Jake Kolodjashnij
Carolina give: Connor Menadue

Need the depth mid more than I need the depth defender at this stage plus I reckon Menadue's a decent chance to keep F/M.

nas to confirm.

nas

Quote from: Nige on August 13, 2016, 11:58:44 AM
Ottawa give: Jake Kolodjashnij
Carolina give: Connor Menadue

Need the depth mid more than I need the depth defender at this stage plus I reckon Menadue's a decent chance to keep F/M.

nas to confirm.

Confirm
Needed a bit more depth down back & Ottawa get another young Mid/ Fwd.

nas

Panthers give: Mitch Brown + ND Picks #27 (Rd 3) + #39 ( Rd 4).
Colorado give: Lin Jong + Brad McKenzie.

Needed some more depth in the Mid field & with the M/F of Jong provides depth in both lines.
Colorado gets both picks back from previous trade for upcoming of teams list expansions.

T Dog to confirm.

T Dog

Quote from: nas on August 13, 2016, 07:05:21 PM

Needed some more depth in the Mid field & with the M/F of Jong provides depth in both lines.
Colorado gets both picks back from previous trade for upcoming of teams list expansions.

T Dog to confirm.

Colorado confirms. Bringing in a back with upside in a trade of Depth. Sad to lose 2 personal favorites in Jong and McKenzie but they are not backs with upside.

powersuperkents

Santiago Gives: Ben Sinclair
Ottawa Gives: Jack Lonie

Simple trade really. Ottawa want defensive depth... Santiago wants forward depth

Nige to confirm

Nige

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 13, 2016, 09:58:12 PM
Santiago Gives: Ben Sinclair
Ottawa Gives: Jack Lonie

Simple trade really. Ottawa want defensive depth... Santiago wants forward depth

Nige to confirm
Confirmed!

Pretty much as PSK said. A former Santiago Otter returns to the coach who originally drafted him.  8)

Jukes

Quote from: T Dog on August 13, 2016, 09:21:56 PM

T Dog to confirm.

Colorado confirms. Bringing in a back with upside in a trade of Depth. Sad to lose 2 personal favorites in Jong and McKenzie but they are not backs with upside.

One thing guys - NAT Pick 39 belongs to Quito I believe - is this a mistake?

nas

Quote from: Jukes on August 14, 2016, 07:00:30 PM

T Dog to confirm.

That Pick as well as the other originated in trade #8

Jukes

Quote from: nas on August 14, 2016, 07:05:20 PM
Quote from: Jukes on August 14, 2016, 07:00:30 PM

T Dog to confirm.

That Pick as well as the other originated in trade #8

Oh right, it's a Rookie Draft pick - I saw it as a NAT pick being traded. Cheers for helping me clear that up.

T Dog

Trade #25 revisited.

Boston gives: Blakely + Hartung + N36
Colorado gives: N8 + Bartel + N27

Colorado very happy with great get of the Blakely / Hartung young mid double act. I like what they have both shown to date.
N27 my lowest ND pick at this stage, N8 and Bartel carry their own risks.

Boston to confirm.

elephants

Quote from: T Dog on August 15, 2016, 12:25:41 PM
Trade #25 revisited.

Boston gives: Blakely + Hartung + N36
Colorado gives: N8 + Bartel + N27

Colorado very happy with great get of the Blakely / Hartung young mid double act. I like what they have both shown to date.
N27 my lowest ND pick at this stage, N8 and Bartel carry their own risks.

Boston to confirm.

Confirmed.

Sad to see Blakely and Hartung go as together they are the future of my midfield I believe, though I'm happy to secure Nat Pick 8 and I can hopefully find someone as good as these boys if not better for 5-6 years down the track.

Jimmy hasn't got a contract for next season yet but I'm backing him in to go another 12 months. Chris Idiot Scott has me nervous though!