Main Menu

Finals

Started by Alex7089, August 13, 2010, 04:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

How do we think the finals will pan out this year? What smokies are there, who will make the gf who will be the disappointment?
In my eyes I think that Sydney could be a bit of a surprise, if they can scrape in for 8th they will most likely play Freo who I think they can beat we will get a bit of a preview of that this week I suppose. I think it is is possible they could be playing St. Kilda in the second week who are also looking like a wounded team and if they win that I think they will be very happy with their efforts this year who would've thought they would even make finals?
I am thinking (and hoping) that we will see Geelong & Collingood in the grand final where I think Bombers player management and the GF experience of the squad  will help them over the line. I think even Hawthorn will make it but from there find it tough bombing out in the first week V carlton.
:)

bunyip

I have my fingers crossed Alex. A lot can go wrong and everything needs to go right in a finals series. All I am reasonably sure about is that the top 4 teams will play in the prelims. None of the other teams are good enough yet.

Alex7089

Yeah that I think we can all agree with bunyip ;D

roo boys!

North Melbourne vs Port Adelaide grand final next year, record breaking crowd of 20,000.
Nah in all seriousness, Pies will win the flag, yeah Top 4 will be the Top 4 in the finals.