Torres our new number 9!

Started by dylsta05, April 24, 2011, 01:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

dial, takes to long to load ;) >:(

Apperently where chasin Llioris as back up for Reina, when i checked yesterday, also looks like where going for youth from some of the other names i saw.

Yeh like CF said, nothing :P but the new owners should give some more money for transfers, i just hope we dont turn out like Man City or real madrid. Also hopefully we keep Kenny :)

CrowsFan

Just saw the highlights and when it was still 1 nil to Chelsea West Ham were dominating the game and were unlucky not to be ahead with the chances they had.
Torres' goal was alright, he got lucky that the ball stopped in the wet pitch so the defender overran it, but strikers have got to take any luck they get.
But the pitch was absolutely soaked! Must have been pouring with rain before the game cos it didn't look to be raining when they played

CrowsFan

In regards to spending money on transfers next season zz a new rule is being brought in that you can only spend what you actually make as a club, so Chelsea will be stuffed cos Abromavich can't just give them millions of dollars to spend on players. It will be the same at Liverpool and Man City too :)

chrisuzz

Oh sounds good is that just in england or all over ?

And thanks for the little commentary thingo ;)

Luigi197

Lol i almost didnt believe it! Well done for him. Finally !! ;)