JLT Player Discussion

Started by sammy123, February 22, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoughRed

Quote from: elephants on March 12, 2018, 02:50:44 AM
Wowee we're in for a long season for the Blue & Gold :(
May take up watching curling this season if that  (WCE V Freo)  is an indication of is to come. I do not like the idea of all that blood over our nice new stadium

Ringo

FREMANTLE
L. Neale 159
M. Taberner 147
H. Ballantyne 141
A. Sandilands 111
N. Fyfe 108
L. Ryan 107
M. Walters 99
A. Brayshaw 97
D. Mundy 93
N. Wilson 78
D. Tucker 85
C. Blakely 76
B. Banfield 75
L. Spurr 75
C. McCarthy 72
C. Sutcliffe 68
E. Langdon 68
M. Johnson 66
S. Kersten 58
D. Pearce 58
B. Matera 54
A. Pearce 44
J. Hamling 38
L. Meek 12

WEST COAST
L. Jetta 111
J. McGovern 107
T. Barrass 75
M. Hutchings 71
D. Sheed 69
T. Cole 67
M. LeCras 64
L. Duggan 64
J. Darling 62
J. Cripps 61
A. Gaff 61
E. Yeo 60
J. Redden 58
S. Lycett 54
J. Waterman 53
S. Hurn 51
L. Ryan 50
B. Sheppard 47
D. Venables 41
L. Shuey 26
F. McInnes 23
W. Rioli 11
B. Ainsworth 8
J. Brander 0

All JLT Scores should be in the first post now.

Jukes

Quote from: RoughRed on March 12, 2018, 11:16:54 AM
May take up watching curling this season if that  (WCE V Freo)  is an indication of is to come. I do not like the idea of all that blood over our nice new stadium

Missing probably their two most influential players (Naitanui and Kennedy) while Darling was also out, wouldn’t rule a line through them just yet (even though I think the 8 is pretty much sealed unless the pies or dogs can be big improvers.

As bad as a they may be, they still get 10 games against travelling teams and 2 against Freo. Just need to capitalise on the HGA and win like 8 of your 12 games in WA (67%) and then win 4 or so of the 10 trips interstate (Carlton, North, Brisbane and Port/Collingwood/Hawthorn) and you’re a very decent chance to make finals at 12-10. Interstate advantage OP

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on March 12, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

Missing probably their two most influential players (Naitanui and Kennedy) while Darling was also out, wouldn’t rule a line through them just yet (even though I think the 8 is pretty much sealed unless the pies or dogs can be big improvers.

As bad as a they may be, they still get 10 games against travelling teams and 2 against Freo. Just need to capitalise on the HGA and win like 8 of your 12 games in WA (67%) and then win 4 or so of the 10 trips interstate (Carlton, North, Brisbane and Port/Collingwood/Hawthorn) and you’re a very decent chance to make finals at 12-10. Interstate advantage OP

Cancelled out by the fact we travel across the country every other week while Collingwood leave Victoria like 4 times a year (ish, haven't actually looked)

frenzy

Darling played. I reckon their midfield was destroyed by Sandilands giving Freo first use. Granted he was only playing against a WAFL ruckman in Lycett, but the mids got killed from the opening bounce.

Jukes

Quote from: elephants on March 12, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

Cancelled out by the fact we travel across the country every other week while Collingwood leave Victoria like 4 times a year (ish, haven't actually looked)

5 times actually, hope the players have their frequent flyer cards ready

Ringo

Quote from: Jukes on March 12, 2018, 02:21:31 PM
Quote from: elephants on March 12, 2018, 01:57:52 PM
and compasses as they will play in Qld twice, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth.

5 times actually, hope the players have their frequent flyer cards ready

Toga

shaker

meow meow

Levi was right about Lewis Jetta. Get on!

Spite

http://www.drsc.com.au/super-jlt2-recap/

You can check out my thoughts on JLT2 here :) Hope it helps! (no paywall)

fanTCfool