Lachie Hunter

Started by uncleswagy, January 29, 2017, 06:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uncleswagy

curius of the the overall thoughts on him, seems almost every dogs midfielder has dpp except him and if he was id lock him in and through away the keys. cant squeeze him into my mids right now but i love the kid as a break out contender.

fasttrack13

Quote from: uncleswagy on January 29, 2017, 06:42:17 PM
curius of the the overall thoughts on him, seems almost every dogs midfielder has dpp except him and if he was id lock him in and through away the keys. cant squeeze him into my mids right now but i love the kid as a break out contender.

Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Kennedy, Hannebery, Selwood, Rockliff, Fyfe, Treloar, Cripps, Bontempelli, T.Mitchell, Priddis is about as far as you should be looking for midfielders...
Viney, Shiel, Coniglio, Steven, Shuey is probably as far as i'd push it for a breakout candidate.

uncleswagy

Quote from: fasttrack13 on January 29, 2017, 06:49:53 PM

Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Kennedy, Hannebery, Selwood, Rockliff, Fyfe, Treloar, Cripps, Bontempelli, T.Mitchell, Priddis is about as far as you should be looking for midfielders...
Viney, Shiel, Coniglio, Steven, Shuey is probably as far as i'd push it for a breakout candidate.

all of my curent mid picks are all in that first list.
but i reckon your pretty accurate with that list as far as cheaper options go

Kenny27

Very good player that never stops running and can find the ball. Think he needs to become more of a contested ball beast to become a worthwhile breakout contender, gets a lot of his touches on the outside

uncleswagy

Quote from: Kenny27 on January 29, 2017, 08:17:38 PM
Very good player that never stops running and can find the ball. Think he needs to become more of a contested ball beast to become a worthwhile breakout contender, gets a lot of his touches on the outside

thats what i'm thinking too, if he becomes the pill extracter for the dogs he can be a beast

backpocket

Missing one of the most consistent mids the last 5 years. R. Sloane.

GoLions

Quote from: backpocket on January 31, 2017, 02:16:59 PM

Missing one of the most consistent mids the last 5 years. R. Sloane.
Also Beams, Sidey, Neale, Ward, Ablett, Gray, Dusty, Parker to name a few more :P