jade gresham

Started by ando_10, January 27, 2017, 11:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

as a saints supporter i saw a tonne of him last year and he is ready to play in the midfield which is what is planned for him what are peoples thoughts on him as mid pricer down forward. my only issue is his lack of possessions which i guess playing mid will solve that.

RaisyDaisy

Not this year

Will push 80 I reckon, but certainly not good enough to start in 2017

ronl

Sat on my my bench from round 10 onwards last year. After a promising start I expected him  to go on with it but he didn't.  He should show natural improvement this year, but not enough to warrant selection as a starter.

GoLions

He'll be a gun eventually, but not this year.

Ricochet

Too many good cheap fwd rookies to consider Gresh

enzedder

Agree with the above. At 333k he's too much. Just enjoy watching him as a saints man this year.

PICCOLLO

uncleswagy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on January 28, 2017, 12:18:40 AM
Not this year

Will push 80 I reckon, but certainly not good enough to start in 2017

to quote the great australian commentator, matthew richardson - "spot on BT"

StuL

Only second year. No. Went Bont second year but there aren't many players like that.

uncleswagy

Quote from: StuL on January 31, 2017, 01:29:40 AM
Only second year. No. Went Bont second year but there aren't many players like that.

agree to that, only pick second year players if they played a majority of the year and a clearly a special talent

Marcos83

Very tempting...as the season went on i remember him doing some pretty impressive things that he didnt have the ability to do at the start. The price is about right but hard to have. Could go on with it.