JPK or Hanners

Started by TexR74, January 25, 2017, 03:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grufflez

Who doesn't like bery's  ;)

eaglesman

Quote from: _wato on January 25, 2017, 05:23:22 PM
Seems universal that JPK is the man. Surprising, was thinking Hanners would be picked by more.

Will be going for the lowest % picked out of these two bc I cannot split them, however Kennedy is my preference.

Ringo

Quote from: eaglesman on January 27, 2017, 10:52:16 PM
Seems universal that JPK is the man. Surprising, was thinking Hanners would be picked by more.

Will be going for the lowest % picked out of these two bc I cannot split them, however Kennedy is my preference.
Not a lot there at the moment either JPK 10.9% Hanners 9%

eaglesman

Quote from: Ringo on January 27, 2017, 11:59:51 PM
Quote from: eaglesman on January 27, 2017, 10:52:16 PM

Not a lot there at the moment either JPK 10.9% Hanners 9%

If it gets to say an unlikely 5% I'll switch to hanners otherwise I'll be sticking with jpk.

_wato

Wow only 11% JPK and 9% for Hanners that is unreal. A bloke who's gone back to back 113 and a guy who could potentially go back to a 120 avg.

eaglesman

Quote from: _wato on January 28, 2017, 12:45:55 AM
Wow only 11% JPK and 9% for Hanners that is unreal. A bloke who's gone back to back 113 and a guy who could potentially go back to a 120 avg.

Ridiculous! It might look like I am on an anti-bont campaign but if people think that bonts ownership % should be higher than Kennedy's all for a saving of $31k they have got rocks in their head.

_wato

Quote from: eaglesman on January 28, 2017, 12:54:28 AM

Ridiculous! It might look like I am on an anti-bont campaign but if people think that bonts ownership % should be higher than Kennedy's all for a saving of $31k they have got rocks in their head.

Couldn't agree more. I'm also anti Bont. Much better picks out there. Bont isn't a relatively safe choice simply because of the high volume of Dogs midfielders, they bat the deepest in the league. I feel like he pulled it along for most of the year due to the frequency of injuries ie Dahl Wallis Macrae Jong. With them all fit I just don't see Bont demanding as much footy. He'll still be good but he won't be 110+ good nooooo way.

eaglesman

Quote from: _wato on January 28, 2017, 01:01:15 AM

Couldn't agree more. I'm also anti Bont. Much better picks out there. Bont isn't a relatively safe choice simply because of the high volume of Dogs midfielders, they bat the deepest in the league. I feel like he pulled it along for most of the year due to the frequency of injuries ie Dahl Wallis Macrae Jong. With them all fit I just don't see Bont demanding as much footy. He'll still be good but he won't be 110+ good nooooo way.

This is exactly my thinking.

It's just a conundrum whether ya pick him to follow the crowd so that they don't get a leg up or use the non selection as a POD

_wato

Quote from: eaglesman on January 28, 2017, 01:07:10 AM

It's just a conundrum whether ya pick him to follow the crowd so that they don't get a leg up or use the non selection as a POD

Non selection pod easy. what's worst case scenario? He averages 115. Ain't a massive loss and get him in later.

Best case? He goes 105 and they keep him all year.

eaglesman

Quote from: _wato on January 28, 2017, 01:24:46 AM

Non selection pod easy. what's worst case scenario? He averages 115. Ain't a massive loss and get him in later.

Out of interest Selections you like in the range of  Jpk-m4 m5? Fyfe-m6 ....

bowyanger

Ringo

RaisyDaisy

Ringo

Only reason for me is Sydney and Brisbane share Rd 11 bye so with Beams and Rocky can only afford one other Rd 11 bye.

_wato

Quote from: eaglesman on January 28, 2017, 01:56:28 AM
Quote from: _wato on January 28, 2017, 01:24:46 AM

Out of interest Selections you like in the range of  Jpk-m4 m5? Fyfe-m6 ....

Rockliff.