Previous topic - Next topic

TomK

Ricochet

No worries mate :)

Does look like SuperFooty got one wrong though

Petracca is suppose to be FWD only by the looks

Gigantor

Is it Monday yet?  :o

I don't mind that the big guys are in the mix, never liked how most of the top 10 forwards were usually dpp

Hopefully there are plenty of good FWD rookies so we can go a bit lighter there and play the wait and see game :)

Ringo

So much for CD for basis of DPP. All season Zorko lined up in the foward half so how can he be mid only.

Levi434

Jacky Mac kicks 1 goal for the season? = forward 8)

Ricochet

Quote from: Ringo on December 02, 2016, 03:39:50 PM
So much for CD for basis of DPP. All season Zorko lined up in the foward half so how can he be mid only.
Sorry Ringo, I find that one hard to believe. CD doesn't just make it up. If it was as clear cut as you say, then he'd be a fwd

Gigantor

PosGames  Ave  2017  10%  20%  30%  40% 
Patrick Ryder  PTARUC/FWD  18  85.50  461400  415200  369100  323000  276800 

Even without a discount at 461k I would consider Ryder, any discount and he will be in my team rd1 (unless Lobbe is named :) )

Ricochet

Ricochet

Ricochet

Grazz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on December 02, 2016, 02:28:59 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on December 02, 2016, 02:17:37 PM
Looks like Taylor Adams will be a def/mid locked

Pretty confident i'll lock him in but I do have a concern about him missing games injured or otherwise. :-\

Ricochet

Some ones that may have had slight chances of dpp but didn't
Guthrie Mid only
Hanley Mid
Sheed Mid
Picken Mid

quinny88

So much for no leaks this year haha. Any word on weather the returning bombers will be discounted?
Wish I didn't come and look at this thread, now I'm itching for Monday to come around.

quinny88

Was hoping for Mundy D/M and Gray F/M
No such luck?

Ricochet

Quote from: quinny88 on December 02, 2016, 05:07:10 PM
Was hoping for Mundy D/M and Gray F/M
No such luck?
Gray definitely not. And Mundy would have been mentioned in the Super Footy article i think man, so I'd safely say no on him too