I am not sure if anything has changed SC wise, eg number of trades etc
Can anyone enlighten me

LordSneeze

Quote from: RoughRed on March 18, 2020, 10:11:45 PM
Hi All
Can anyone enlighten me
Things ive heard

No Changes in Trades yet but they have stated The number of trades may be adjusted to accommodate a compressed fixture or the possibility of increased team changes, so don't be surprised if that happens.

Player Price changes after 2 rounds not 3 round

Bye rounds will not exist

Finals will be from R14-R17
Not sure how it will work in the leagues if all teams cant play each other once or twice in league play.

Money Shot

Quote from: RoughRed on March 18, 2020, 10:11:45 PM
Hi All
Can anyone enlighten me
Trades remain the same. Prices change after round 2

RaisyDaisy

30 trades still, which seems crazy.

With 17 rounds, we can double trade every single week bar 2 lol

Player prices rises after 2 rounds instead of 3

Everything else basically the same

RoughRed

Thanks for the feedback!
30 trades  for 17 weeks - Crazy
Good luck to all

MontyJnr

Disappointed they are sticking with 30 trades - doesn’t punish people for making poor starting selections :(

Rusty00

Quote from: MontyJnr on March 19, 2020, 12:35:52 AM
Disappointed they are sticking with 30 trades - doesn’t punish people for making poor starting selections :(
I know nothing about programming, so this may be a stupid comment. However given the small window they had, would it be because there wasn’t enough time to make changes to the gameplay?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Rusty00 on March 19, 2020, 09:02:47 AM
Quote from: MontyJnr on March 19, 2020, 12:35:52 AM
I know nothing about programming, so this may be a stupid comment. However given the small window they had, would it be because there wasn’t enough time to make changes to the gameplay?

Nah. As it's just a set number, changing it from 30 to 24 for example is literally just a setting that requires no effort

Surprising they opted to keep 30. First thoughts are that it makes it much easier for everyone, but having given it more thought I actually think it changes the game and strategies. I think there's an edge to be had here, and it changes how to setup our sides

Sabretooth Tigers

???

30 trades for 17 rounds sounds pretty good at first. But it's very possible they'll be desperately needed if clubs start rotating players due to a compressed playing fixture. I.E. 3 rounds played in 1 fortnight.
                                                           a team could travel interstate to W.A, S.A. or Qld and play the two sides in a short turn around.
Until the fixture is released we really don't know, and it could be released piece by piece. What is of enormous relevance now is whether we can trade more than twice a round anywhere on the fixture to benefit those who have done the research and are getting the results. Cheers and best of luck everyone.