Matt Maguire

Started by mdm90, March 04, 2010, 11:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NADO95

Maguire has been named there. Does that imply that that is where he will play or is there still a likely hood that Patfull will get some time there?

chatters24

I'd say that Maguire will take Bradshaw and the good thing for him and his owners is that the SCG isn't big so anytime the ball is in Brissy's defensive half he'll always be somewhere near the ball even if he is playing out of the goalsquare. Also Bradshaw demands a lot of the ball too so it should be around him if he's good enough to get it.

callum111

i want to downgrade maguire this week but who to???

elxam

Maguire and Hunt have the added job security the rookies such as Silvagni, Nason,  Hams, Davis, etc ... don't have. So if you want to downgrade him make sure that you take this into account. Would not want to bring in someone to make some money and donuts at the same time.

pim fortuyn

as a richmond supporter nason will definitely play all 22 games unless injured, as will davis as the crows looks to rotate out veterans as their season is over, plus hes form has been really good. your points holds for silvagni and hams, although for them to get dropped their form would have to get worse......

S_Coach99

I'm doing Silvagni to Hargrave this week.

I have Maguire and Waters, don't plan on trade either out any time soon. They're both doing a fine job down back for me and their prices keeps going up. I'll weigh it up later if I want to keep one, both or none.

Chappy35

I am thinking Maguire to   ............... (has to be under 90000) upgrade Seaby to Cox. But who should i get i am pretty sure no one is playing under that amount. ????? any advice. there is no other rookies i can sell in my team that will allow me to get cox

BGK

Suspended for at least 1 with an early plea. 2 if he fights.

This sucks for me.

Iceman2151

rough conduct, they were both going for the ball which was on the ground. Afl really is becoming the fairy league. And im a swans supporter.
MRP you disgraceful turds

Davoo

i guess ill have to play nason this week unless i get hargraev in.

Iceman2151

Im probably not posting this in the right place, but yeah

What a shocking decision on the Matt Maguire case. Accidental head clash and possible two weeks, are you kidding me??

fieval

Absolutely in agreement Iceman2151...

The MRP system is a joke ::)

Master Q

Quote from: fieval on May 04, 2010, 11:04:07 AM
Absolutely in agreement Iceman2151...

The MRP system is a joke ::)

fieval

Is there an echo in here.... ;D