James Podsiadly

Started by CFC 1979, March 19, 2010, 08:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerco

Yeah, but Motlop is a crumbing forward/outside midfielder.

I'd think if Rooke or Hogan are fit they will come back in for Motlop, but otherwise Nathan Djerrkura or even Ryan Gamble will take Motlop's spot, maybe even Milburn may return.

I think either Laidler or Gilles will come in for Scarlett (as per the article), especially now Marcus Drum has a busted nose.

ossie85

Yeah, Pods is sure thing this week.

browny_wce

early teams i know, but theyve named pods at FF and with taz maybe out silvagni will probably get the job. hope pods can nail a bag!

Jimbo_11

im probs gonna go danger to pods to get some extra cash and points
but will he be able to keep his spot in the team with mooney, hawkins and maybe stokes coming back soon

chrisuzz

it would help if you told us how many trades u have used and what other options youve got, read around you should be able to find the answer.

Davoo

definitely a keeper i think after already scoring 5 goals at start of last quarter!!

Master Q

Quote from: Davoo on May 10, 2010, 05:19:34 AM
definitely a keeper i think after already scoring 5 goals at start of last quarter!!
I don't have him :(

Davoo

Oh man, thats gotta suck! i had him since round 1 :)

Boomz

Quote from: Master Q on May 10, 2010, 05:22:41 AM
That must hurt Q....

LF

SCADDICT

Q, your screwed. He will be one of the buys of the year along with Barlow and Eski.

Flame

Q..you stuffed that up!!

thornz23

i thought eeeeevery1 on fan foofty jumped on him when he was on the bubble lol. Stupidly i thought he might struggle against the swans this week and put rockliff on the ground ahead of him XD

ossie85

Trading Relton Roberts for James Podsiadly.

Clearly my best trade so far!

Master Q

Quote from: SCADDICT on May 10, 2010, 06:10:15 AM

Q, your screwed. He will be one of the buys of the year along with Barlow and Eski.
Have Barlow and Eski, will get Pods ASAP when i recover from trades, depending on form and price, I might trade out Rioli or R.Murphy for him.