Main Menu

'the future'

Started by Wes Mantooth, August 21, 2011, 08:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: ossie85 on August 21, 2011, 08:15:00 PM

Yeah, that Butcher does look like a likely KPP prospect! Much respect.

But I disagree, Port weren't competitive for any of it. The game was over quickly, at which point, you can't judge the Dogs motivation. This was not a sign of improvement.
The Bulldogs were suffering from jet lag. They only arrived in Adelaide on Sunday Morning.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: PowerBug on August 22, 2011, 12:10:14 PM

But I disagree, Port weren't competitive for any of it. The game was over quickly, at which point, you can't judge the Dogs motivation. This was not a sign of improvement.
The Bulldogs were suffering from jet lag. They only arrived in Adelaide on Sunday Morning.

This is a joke right PB?

RiOtChEsS

John Butcher's kicking does have a hook/helicopter/unorthodox look about it, but they go straight. He had six kicks for six goals yesterday, his best being his third. After a copping a hit to the face, and perhaps believing his jaw was broken, Butcher returned to the field and took a contested mark and goaled from AAMI Stadium's ''dead pocket''. He is young, a Victorian, can take one grabs, and is out of contract. It means Vic clubs are circling. Did someone say Carlton?

straight out of the tackle Naste

PowerBug

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on August 22, 2011, 02:47:40 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 22, 2011, 12:10:14 PM

This is a joke right PB?
No joke buddy. By mum and sister were coming back from Tassie via Melbourne, they were on the same flight. Landed at 11am, played at 2pm.

Wes Mantooth

No I heard what you said but you don't get jet lag flying Adelaide to Melb or vice versa. That is just ridiculous.

ossie85

Did the Dogs seriously only arrive on the Day?! Lucky flight didn't get delayed!

PowerBug

Quote from: ossie85 on August 23, 2011, 02:48:12 PM

Did the Dogs seriously only arrive on the Day?! Lucky flight didn't get delayed!
Yep, sure did.

Ziplock

is there even a time difference between adelaide + melb? In anycase, there's a point about the flying- I always feel shower after flying, even short distances.

RiOtChEsS

;D ;D ;D ;D there is 30 minutes difference... i rekn that flight is like an hour 90 minutes tops :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Marcz on August 25, 2011, 03:16:43 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D there is 30 minutes difference... i rekn that flight is like an hour 90 minutes tops :P
Correct. Left 10:00 EST, arrived 11:00 CST. Thus 90 minutes air time.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Ziplock on August 25, 2011, 03:13:38 AM
is there even a time difference between adelaide + melb? In anycase, there's a point about the flying- I always feel shower after flying, even short distances.

Yes but do you fly every week like AFL players do? Its garbage - would not have affected them.