Main Menu

Fevola to Port Adelaide 2012

Started by RiOtChEsS, May 21, 2011, 03:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Goodwood Rd, where i sometimes go. There's another near the overpass, Cross Rd and South Rd.

nas

Quote from: PowerBug on August 08, 2011, 09:10:51 AM
Goodwood Rd, where i sometimes go. There's another near the overpass, Cross Rd and South Rd.

That is the suburbs GrassHopper, not the CBD.

nas

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on August 07, 2011, 11:33:21 PM
Quote from: The FARK Academy on August 07, 2011, 11:31:48 AM
i have lived here for 10 years and there is only 1 church in city. there is one in melb too

Clearly you haven't lived here long enough. I can think of at least 5 in the CBD excluding the likes of St Peter's and those in Nth Adelaide - church at St Mary's College, Later Day Saints on Nth Terrace, St Xaviers on Victoria Square, St Lukes on Whitmore Square, Trinity Church on Nth Terrace. And there are definitely more than one in the Melb CBD. Just saying.

Been in em Wes? All the churches I seem to go to sell this.

<<<<< Lol

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: naste on August 08, 2011, 09:34:01 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 08, 2011, 09:10:51 AM

That is the suburbs GrassHopper, not the CBD.

Ha beat me to it Naste. No I do not go to churches if I can help it. Shame that such beautiful buildings are devoted to a mythical character. I live in the city and work in the building industry.

PowerBug

For those that were present at the m0nty awards tonight would know that Fev is not in the right shape to be playing Football at any level. For those not there:

Oh i can't find the page. But it's somewhere in the Front Bar if you're bothered going through 20 pages of writing.

Junktimer

Give him another chance.  He got drunk.  A few times.  Ben Cousins was a drug addict, and was welcomed with open arms.  Not to mention Travis Tuck who got 3 strikes and was treated as a victim.

Fev will be met with applause by me down at Melbourne in a Power guernsey, good luck Fev.

PowerBug

He got drunk, and was found sleeping under a table! Are you sure he's overcome his problem? Not to mention there's still another Brownlow to go to. He'll find a way in.

Ziplock

I've gotten drunk and slept on worse, and I don't have a problem PB :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Ziplock on August 25, 2011, 03:10:42 AM
I've gotten drunk and slept on worse, and I don't have a problem PB :P
There are exceptions.

Now with Johnny Butcher in the side, if he stays then Fev isn't needed with him, Schulz and Hoffy in the forward line.