Main Menu

Norf no good?

Started by Barney, May 13, 2012, 04:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

We were tanking remember? :P We want to play WC in perth 1st week, not Geelong. (For some odd reason)

roo boys!

Or we could beat GWS by more than Freo beat Melb and hope Geelong lose to Sydney and we could get a home final against the Cats ;)

Cicjose

roo boys!

As I think I've already said, I was sitting almost right in the middle of the Freo cheersquad....that was a painful 5 mins :-\

Dominated from the centre, Sandi won it down every time.

ossie85

Quote from: roo boys! on August 28, 2012, 08:43:39 AM
As I think I've already said, I was sitting almost right in the middle of the Freo cheersquad....that was a painful 5 mins :-\

Goldstein shouldn't have played if he was sick, North's smallest player would have done a better job. May as well not have played a ruckmen really!

roo boys!

Quote from: ossie85 on August 28, 2012, 12:44:00 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on August 28, 2012, 08:43:39 AM

Goldstein shouldn't have played if he was sick, North's smallest player would have done a better job. May as well not have played a ruckmen really!
Agreed.

Pedersen more than capable of matching it with the best rucks (remember his debut vs Cox) or it could have been the time for Majak or Mabon to debut.

tbagrocks

luckily he didn't cost me a GF, might need him to be better this week though :-\

McRooster

Levi Greenwood?

Does Norf want him?

Or does he fall into the 'gets the cod but turns it over category?'

roo boys!

Quote from: McRooster on August 29, 2012, 09:47:21 PM
Levi Greenwood?

Does Norf want him?

Or does he fall into the 'gets the cod but turns it over category?'
Liam Anthony seems to fit that category perfectly at the moment...

Greenwood is being wasted in the reserves, he's our best tagger by a country mile but we haven't disturbed the successful midfield, which is fair enough as it's pretty hard to find someone to drop. Like I said, Anthony could be on the outer but has had some pretty good games.

Bruce McAvaney

Greenwood is just another one of North's B-grade midfield brigade. He wouldn't make a difference to anything.

McRooster

Quote from: Bruce McAvaney on August 30, 2012, 11:23:04 PM
Greenwood is just another one of North's B-grade midfield brigade. He wouldn't make a difference to anything.
Is Levi's problems in his jeans genes or is it because he has trouble getting out of track suit pants  :D

http://www.backpagelead.com.au/component/tag/LEVI%20GREENWOOD