Main Menu

2012 Pre-season discussion

Started by c4v3m4n, December 07, 2011, 09:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

I was going to say you're missing your star defender.... but you don't really have one :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on January 05, 2012, 04:38:41 AM
I was going to say you're missing your star defender.... but you don't really have one :P

with goldy as a ruck and a midfield of swallow's wouldnt even need a defense.

I would say we have beter defenders than GWS :)

roo boys!

Ziplock

that's I would be boasting about as well, that you have better defenders than the newest team in the comp, who is tipped to get the woodenspoon :P

roo boys!

Fine, I'll boast about how much better than Essendon we are :P

c4v3m4n

roo boys!

Purple 77

Its strange how North Melbourne struggles for members, you guys have nearly everything to be a dominant team. I mean, fantastic ruckman, solid reliable veterans (like all should be), young promising midfielders and forwards......... a gun back then you guys will be a force!

Hope Tasmania does you well  :)

roo boys!

Yeah, I think short of a gun backman we are pretty much set for now...hopefully a very exciting few years coming up.

Holz

Atley is reportely training with the backman, could he take the rebounding half back job, we assumed mckenzie would eventually get?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/128050/default.aspx

roo boys!

Possibly, except one of the most important parts of that role is having a great kick...Atley doesn't have that just yet :-\

c4v3m4n

Quote from: roo boys! on January 21, 2012, 08:24:16 AM
Possibly, except one of the most important parts of that role is having a great kick...Atley doesn't have that just yet :-\

Exactly. This is what I reckon the backline will be for Round 1 against Essendon, unless some other players like Urqhart, Delaney etc. dominate in the pre-season.

Backline: McMahon, Thompson, McMillan
Half-Backline: McKenzie, Grima, Firrito

Bench: Pedersen

c4v3m4n

Also, Happy 25th Birthday Matt Campbell!! ;D ;D

elephants

Any word on how H-Mac is tracking? And how he'll fit into the line-up.

roo boys!

He's coming along very well, as for how he'll fit into the line-up it is still a bit unknown...