Sportsdeck NBA DT 2017/2018

Started by jvalles69, September 26, 2017, 09:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Quote from: fanTCfool on February 05, 2018, 04:57:49 PM
Took out the #1 spot for the week, climbing the leaderboard slowly but surely. Eliminator starting to get serious too.

Awesome work, FanFooty been killing it last couple of rounds  8)

Spewin there are no prizes.

I was ranked 36 in eliminator this week and Master of Puppets(ranked 2nd overall) was ranked 212

Football Factory

What was your score FTCF .. just curious as to what the winning score was. Thought i was half a chance this week.

fanTCfool

Quote from: Football Factory on February 05, 2018, 05:09:19 PM
What was your score FTCF .. just curious as to what the winning score was. Thought i was half a chance this week.

Yeah back to back Fanfooty wins, doing well. 1155 for the week with Westbrook captain.

Football Factory

Quote from: fanTCfool on February 05, 2018, 05:13:49 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on February 05, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

Yeah back to back Fanfooty wins, doing well. 1155 for the week with Westbrook captain.

Yeah very nice .. i scored 1090 wasn't even close

Football Factory

Pelicans game vs. Indiana postponed because of leak in roof
Updated 1:51 PM; Posted 12:44 PM
Workers mop the court during a delay for the start of an NBA basketball game against the Indiana Pacers in New Orleans, Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018. The game was under a delay due to moisture falling from the rafters onto the court. (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert) ORG XMIT: LAGH102
Workers mop the court during a delay for the start of an NBA basketball game against the Indiana Pacers in New Orleans, Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018. The game was under a delay due to moisture falling from the rafters onto the court. (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert) ORG XMIT: LAGH102

fanTCfool

Bad news for those with AD captain or Oladipo... or both  :-\

Football Factory

Quote from: fanTCfool on February 08, 2018, 04:48:49 PM
Bad news for those with AD captain or Oladipo... or both  :-\

Yeah i got both  :o

fanTCfool

NBA added extra assists for LBJ tonight upon review, will be interesting to see if these are added to his fantasy score.

Football Factory

Philly have 5 games this week  :o

jvalles69

Football Factory

Football Factory

Football Factory

Don't tell me Curry is injured again ?

fanTCfool

Quote from: Football Factory on March 09, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

Same ankle he has injured four times in as many months. Not great news.

jvalles69

Quote from: Football Factory on March 09, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

AD yesterday, Curry today... so far avoided 2 bullets, avoided AD captain and brought KD in instead of Curry.  Fingers crossed I stay lucky...