Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Jelwood's game wont change this year, neither will his output, will he turn uber premo? No chance. Will he score between 95 â€" 115 for 22 games? Surely will. He is consistent, but his lack of outside game limits his ceiling.

Grigg averages 5 less, but we get to upgrade Reilly and Bird to Blair and Pearce. Good trade for both.

CrowsFan

Don't rate Blair at all (as many in worlds will know), can see him losing his spot this year...

picker_man

Quote from: Adamant on January 13, 2013, 09:47:24 PM
Jelwood's game wont change this year, neither will his output, will he turn uber premo? No chance. Will he score between 95 â€" 115 for 22 games? Surely will. He is consistent, but his lack of outside game limits his ceiling.

Grigg averages 5 less, but we get to upgrade Reilly and Bird to Blair and Pearce. Good trade for both.

your team loses its balance though, you have no captain option so could be a massive loss in the long run as they are hard to find. Also I will be very surprised is Selwood goes under 100 :o

Adamant

Quote from: picker_man on January 13, 2013, 09:55:41 PM

your team loses its balance though, you have no captain option so could be a massive loss in the long run as they are hard to find. Also I will be very surprised is Selwood goes under 100 :o

Jelwood definitely won't go under 100, but he also wont go 110.

I don't know how he's going to really improve with the role he plays, but I hope he does for my Asians.

picker_man

Quote from: Adamant on January 13, 2013, 09:59:22 PM

I don't know how he's going to really improve with the role he plays, but I hope he does for my Asians.

I agree and reason i traded him in the 1st place ;) but i had Cotch,Redden and Stanton at the time to be Captains still, im just surprised you left yourselves with Jack and Grigg to cover that. Is a fair trade though :)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: picker_man on January 13, 2013, 10:04:53 PM

I agree and reason i traded him in the 1st place ;) but i had Cotch,Redden and Stanton at the time to be Captains still, im just surprised you left yourselves with Jack and Grigg to cover that. Is a fair trade though :)

Just gives us all an easier win against Scotland :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 13, 2013, 10:07:00 PM

You pretty much traded Shuey for Selwood. So you can't talk :P

I saw our trade as Jelwood beats Shuey, Boak beats Steven, Mzungu beats Hibbard.

So lol at your comments.

JBs-Hawks

Shuey has the potential to go super premo, Selwood doesnt.  ;)

kilbluff1985

Hibberd will gun it if he stays injury free

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on January 13, 2013, 10:22:06 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 13, 2013, 10:07:00 PM

You pretty much traded Shuey for Selwood. So you can't talk :P

I saw our trade as Jelwood beats Shuey, Boak beats Steven, Mzungu beats Hibbard.

So lol at your comments.

umm Stevens beats Boak mate and your the one left without Selwood or Shuey so lol at you ;)

Adamant

Boak had contract talks on his mind all year and had foot surgery mid year. The 3 years before this, he averaged 90, 95, 86. We expect him to go 90-95+.

picker_man

Quote from: Adamant on January 13, 2013, 10:35:30 PM
Boak had contract talks on his mind all year and had foot surgery mid year. The 3 years before this, he averaged 90, 95, 86. We expect him to go 90-95+.

We'll you wouldnt have a guy that has foot issues, or is older, or averages less, if you kept stevens..... you see my point :P

PowerBug

Steven beats Boak.

Edit: Is this Steven or Stevens? Coz i'm thinking Jack Steven of Saints yeah? :)

Holz

My reason for selwood improving has nothing to do with him. Gelling where down this year and I expect them to be better this year and we all know better teams score more. Add hmac wining the ruck contest I'm tipping selwood to beat his personal best of 107. I agree Blair is very average and grigg I see dropping in average.

On your head lez but I try to get as many stars as possible I now have 4 of the first round picks from the initial draft. I would say the sons have no stars now. You do have good depth though but is that enough? We will see.

Nails

PB, we need a jet like jelwood! Get on it ;'(

Can't have the Bashers run away with it.