Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 07, 2013, 04:28:47 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 07, 2013, 04:09:33 PM
Yeah whatever I lost interest. Let it through. At least like Fark said with all the trade rapes Torp has had, he will be on the bottom

And Holz, Moller was never going anywhere near 1.
I'll still beat you during the H&A season.  ::)
Your humor is great.

The F.A.R.K.

I think holz has done well with moller similar to us with smith

He has played up moller so much that people start thinking of him as a champion ruck, honestly hes a mature age ruck with dreads who woulda gone in the 20-30s in nat draft

Brodie was a 65av defender if that who scored consistent 60s-80s. He doesnt have a high ceiling and lets be honest, tom bugg ave more than brodie. We talked him up so much that brodie was traded for knights + sam gibson + heath and on traded for heath shaw hahaha

Talk a player up you can turn a ben rutten into a brendan goddard

CrowsFan

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 07, 2013, 05:34:55 PM
He has played up moller so much that people start thinking of him as a champion ruck, honestly hes a mature age ruck with dreads who woulda gone in the 20-30s in nat draft
How is a guy who turned 18 in August mature age fark? Seriously you don't even know who you are talking about ::)

Ziplock

Quote from: Ricochet on January 07, 2013, 04:30:24 PM
Woah... so Holz gets a 97 starting mid and a 95 starting mid (taking out simpson's injury affected game) and a solid D5 for 2 gun youngsters and a 2011 rookie draftee who hasnt played a game yet...

yes they are older but Anthony is about to hit DT prime and Simpson has 2-3 years left in him

come on guys seriously

anthony is in his DT prime- he might just scrape 100, if he's lucky... but his decisions under pressure are attrocious, he'll be in and out of the squad unless he can fix that.

As for simpson, I really dont see him averaging much over 90 this season. And, ftr, he's not even fielded in holz's side.

and fark. Lol. From what I hear of moller, he probably would have been a first round selection if he'd gone in the nat. draft. Holz said he's willing to take this to a vote- honestly, I dont think it should... a precedent has already been set this year to let some ridiculous trades go through, and I dont see why this should change considering that this trade is far more fair than at least 2 of the trades the bashers have made.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Ziplock on January 07, 2013, 06:04:21 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on January 07, 2013, 04:30:24 PM
Woah... so Holz gets a 97 starting mid and a 95 starting mid (taking out simpson's injury affected game) and a solid D5 for 2 gun youngsters and a 2011 rookie draftee who hasnt played a game yet...

yes they are older but Anthony is about to hit DT prime and Simpson has 2-3 years left in him

come on guys seriously

anthony is in his DT prime- he might just scrape 100, if he's lucky... but his decisions under pressure are attrocious, he'll be in and out of the squad unless he can fix that.

As for simpson, I really dont see him averaging much over 90 this season. And, ftr, he's not even fielded in holz's side.

and fark. Lol. From what I hear of moller, he probably would have been a first round selection if he'd gone in the nat. draft. Holz said he's willing to take this to a vote- honestly, I dont think it should... a precedent has already been set this year to let some ridiculous trades go through, and I dont see why this should change considering that this trade is far more fair than at least 2 of the trades the bashers have made.

No vote. Holz wins but meh doesnt anhilate him or anything

Ziplock

oh yeah,holz wins imo as well, but its definitately not the domination lez was saying.

picker_man

And you complain about only having a couple of teams as competition next yr Holz ::)  and then you go flowering rape Torp......

atleast the bashers gave quite a few decent young players and only really got Fyfe, your giving flower all except O'Meara and pick up 2 90+ mids and 70+ fwd worst trade of the competition IMO

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on January 07, 2013, 06:29:16 PM
And you complain about only having a couple of teams as competition next yr Holz ::)  and then you go flowering rape Torp......

atleast the bashers gave quite a few decent young players and only really got Fyfe, your giving flower all except O'Meara and pick up 2 90+ mids and 70+ fwd worst trade of the competition IMO

I will give all 3 for fyfe ina second.

the big difference i see is i got 1 guy who is youngish but knowehere near fyfe level and 2 guys who will retire soon.

I would much prefer a young gun, to a middle aged good player and 2 declining old guys.

Bashers if your interested I will give all 3 for Fyfe.

Ziplock

are you joking? the bashers gave one potentially good dter in toumpas. Everything else they gave was just useless crap- vlaustin has alright JS, but pathetic scoring ability. And Fyfe, as a player averaging over 100 by the time he was 20, is immensely more valuable than players like fisher, who'll probably retire at the end of his contract, and simpson, who's a mediocre declining midfielder. Eve anthony barely scrapes into his 22.

In this years draft, there were 3 good rucks- daniher, grundy, moller.

Moller would have gone top 20 in the national draft imo.

Ziplock

ftr, I was chasing omeara myself, and I'm annoyed I couldn't get him.... that being said, I'm still supporting this trade.

picker_man

Quote from: Holzman on January 07, 2013, 06:31:27 PM

yeah im sure you really would, dont talk smack you know Anthony is a gun in his prime.

Lol you wanting to decline the last trade but support this one makes you look priety funny to me Zip but yeah wateva i aint argueing no point.

Ziplock

anthony's never averaged even 100, and he plays on average just 12 games per year, I don't know how you can classify him as a gun.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Ziplock on January 07, 2013, 06:42:38 PM
ftr, I was chasing omeara myself, and I'm annoyed I couldn't get him.... that being said, I'm still supporting this trade.

Some rate omeara over toumpas others rate toumpas over oneara so why so heavily try and decline our trade but approve this in a heartbeat

What happened to mr "has no proven dt scoring"

O meara is a rookie just like toumpas what makes him different. You always laugg and joke at the shower i say but maybe look in the mirror aye big fella

CrowsFan

Fight fight fight fight

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on January 07, 2013, 06:52:11 PM
Quote from: Holzman on January 07, 2013, 06:31:27 PM

yeah im sure you really would, dont talk smack you know Anthony is a gun in his prime.

Lol you wanting to decline the last trade but support this one makes you look priety funny to me Zip but yeah wateva i aint argueing no point.

Quote from: Holzman on Today at 06:59:40 PM

WOuld you trade the 3 guys i picked up for Fyfe im thinking

Fyfe + Knights + Spud + Spud

for

Pearce + Athony + Simpson + Fisher

Reply:

Look its a fair deal but fyfe is an onfield starter, pearce, anthonu, simpson and fisher would all be bench players

good choice by FARK he knows what he is talking about Fyfe is a gun.