Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

holz mentioned to me that he was going to trade omeara for anthony, and I told him it was a really stupid move.

this more or less evens it up.

Justin Bieber

Lol this is the worst trade I have ever seen. O'Meara is overrated and hasn't played that Fyfe trade is 10x better than this shower.

If this trade goes through then Torp should be sacked. Or sack me.

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on January 07, 2013, 03:47:50 PM
Lol this is the worst trade I have ever seen. O'Meara is overrated and hasn't played that Fyfe trade is 10x better than this shower.

Congrat on Adamant the new coach of the Savagae Sons

Torpedo10

Quote from: Holzman on January 07, 2013, 03:50:35 PM

Congratulations Ad!  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 07, 2013, 03:53:08 PM

Lol nah, but Fark doesn't want to say anything because of that Fyfe trade so I'll speak out.

O'Meara will struggle this year and will ave 75-80 at best and I doubt. He also get Moller who won't play for years and Freo have 3 ruckman ahead of him and some spud who I don't know for super consistent Simpdon who will ave 90ish, fisher is old, but will ave at least 70 or maybe more with Goddard gone and Anthony if fit and plays score ave 100+

So let's say 90 + 90 + 70 for 75-80 + 0  + 0

Oh boy what an even trade.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: whatlez on January 07, 2013, 03:57:14 PM

Lol nah, but Fark doesn't want to say anything because of that Fyfe trade so I'll speak out.

O'Meara will struggle this year and will ave 75-80 at best and I doubt. He also get Moller who won't play for years and Freo have 3 ruckman ahead of him and some spud who I don't know for super consistent Simpdon who will ave 90ish, fisher is old, but will ave at least 70 or maybe more with Goddard gone and Anthony if fit and plays score ave 100+

Nah disagree lez torps has traded for future and omearea will be 90av mid min in a few years and anthony is a 95av mid, i just disagree with moller...i dont rate moller! Not gonna be a great dt prospect tbh omearea for simpson is about fair, but anthomy and fisher for a 75-80 av ruck and a future delistee to even out omearea simpson trade is a bit out of whack. Look its definately in favour of holz but oh well its a pass

Guess bashers have already destroyed stallions with dangerfield for priddis and 'stanley' trade so now its serbians chance

Torpedo10

Read the reason for the trade whatlez, I want youth. Moller will be the No.1 ruck when Sandi retires and O'meara will average 100 in 2 seasons.

Holz

happy to put it to a vote but that argument is ridicolous. Omeara is equivalent to N1 (I would argue better but whatever) moller could have gone close to pick 1. Do some research. Thats 2 top draft picks for a injury plagued guy who the coach likes. A 29 year old mid whos average has been slipping the last 3 years and a 30-31 year old back who averaged low 70s .

In a few years I will have athony left (if he isnt injured or dropped) and torp wil have the best young ruck from 2012 (not grundy) and the best rookie from 2012.

Ziplock

Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 07, 2013, 02:56:12 PM
The Stallions and the Eagles have come to a trade deal  :)

Stallions Give: Kade Simpson, Sam Fisher & Liam Anthony

FOR

Eagles Give: Jaeger O'Meara, Craig Moller & Cam Eardley

Reason: I wanted youth, holz had youth. Holz wanted some experience, I had some experience.

Holz to confirm.

let me break this down for you

Kade Simpson- 29 year old, 90 average mid.

Fisher- 70 average 31 year old back

Anthony- 97 average 26 year old mid

for

Omeara- first mini draft pick in 2012, essentially making him pick 1 of 2013
Moller- highly rated young ruck prospect, wont get significant game time until sandilands retires or griffin changes clubs though
eardley- pretty much thrown in to make up the numbers

this is completely different from the fyfe trade- fyfe is firstly, a substantially better player and DTer than any of these blokes, and secondly is significantly younger than any of these guys as well, with a longer shelf life. Simpson and fisher are both sliding in scores noticeably, and anthony, due to his poor disposals underpressure, is in and out of the roos 22.

omeara as aessentially a no.1 draft pick, is as close to assured to become a DT gun- Im on holidays atm, so I dont have my stats book on me, but pretty much every no.1 pick ends up being dt relevant- the only oldish exceptions to this are currently watts and kreuzer, both of whom were drafted as kpp not mids.

I dont get how people who didnt reject the fyfe trade could be complaining about this- it's 2 highly promising youngsters+ a spud for 2 old, declining quasipremiums at best, + one quasipremium in his prime, who doesn't have a secured spot in his teams 22.

Compare that to the fyfe trade, where it was one young gun, who is already a quasipremium, and has heaps of improvement left, for a promising young mid, a high draft pick back (but average dter), + a bunch of spuds.

Justin Bieber

Yeah whatever I lost interest. Let it through. At least like Fark said with all the trade rapes Torp has had, he will be on the bottom

And Holz, Moller was never going anywhere near 1.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on January 07, 2013, 04:07:32 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 07, 2013, 02:56:12 PM
The Stallions and the Eagles have come to a trade deal  :)

Stallions Give: Kade Simpson, Sam Fisher & Liam Anthony

FOR

Eagles Give: Jaeger O'Meara, Craig Moller & Cam Eardley

Reason: I wanted youth, holz had youth. Holz wanted some experience, I had some experience.

Holz to confirm.

let me break this down for you

Kade Simpson- 29 year old, 90 average mid.

Fisher- 70 average 31 year old back

Anthony- 97 average 26 year old mid

for

Omeara- first mini draft pick in 2012, essentially making him pick 1 of 2013
Moller- highly rated young ruck prospect, wont get significant game time until sandilands retires or griffin changes clubs though
eardley- pretty much thrown in to make up the numbers

this is completely different from the fyfe trade- fyfe is firstly, a substantially better player and DTer than any of these blokes, and secondly is significantly younger than any of these guys as well, with a longer shelf life. Simpson and fisher are both sliding in scores noticeably, and anthony, due to his poor disposals underpressure, is in and out of the roos 22.

omeara as aessentially a no.1 draft pick, is as close to assured to become a DT gun- Im on holidays atm, so I dont have my stats book on me, but pretty much every no.1 pick ends up being dt relevant- the only oldish exceptions to this are currently watts and kreuzer, both of whom were drafted as kpp not mids.

I dont get how people who didnt reject the fyfe trade could be complaining about this- it's 2 highly promising youngsters+ a spud for 2 old, declining quasipremiums at best, + one quasipremium in his prime, who doesn't have a secured spot in his teams 22.

Compare that to the fyfe trade, where it was one young gun, who is already a quasipremium, and has heaps of improvement left, for a promising young mid, a high draft pick back (but average dter), + a bunch of spuds.

i think im losing on the deal for the reasons above, but we all know i want to beat the bashers and this helps me do that.

Ziplock

holz has completely raped his youth and future.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on January 07, 2013, 04:11:07 PM
holz has completely raped his youth and future.

yeah i had soo much promise, will right a list of the youth i have lost later. I coudl have been even stronger in a few years.

Torpedo10

Quote from: whatlez on January 07, 2013, 04:09:33 PM
Yeah whatever I lost interest. Let it through. At least like Fark said with all the trade rapes Torp has had, he will be on the bottom

And Holz, Moller was never going anywhere near 1.
I'll still beat you during the H&A season.  ::)

Ricochet

Woah... so Holz gets a 97 starting mid and a 95 starting mid (taking out simpson's injury affected game) and a solid D5 for 2 gun youngsters and a 2011 rookie draftee who hasnt played a game yet...

yes they are older but Anthony is about to hit DT prime and Simpson has 2-3 years left in him

come on guys seriously