Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Well you did go alright Scrads, but Broughts won't be used in Fwds so irrelevant. Cordy is shower. Ryder was traded in after DPP I'm sure?? Pedo was also traded in after DPP?

all of those players I mentioned were speculated trade in's that I had the slightest feeling that they may get DPP (cept Welly)

Holz

My Changes.

Lids (lost DPP)
Gibbs (gained DPP)

and Zach Clarke playing up front all year somehwoe didnt get F status.

elephants

Daisy gets fwd status while Clancee and Conca (bullsh!t) lost it and became mids only.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on December 18, 2012, 09:07:02 PM
Daisy gets fwd status while Clancee and Conca (bullsh!t) lost it and became mids only.

Goooo Conca!!

Scrads

Quote from: whatlez on December 18, 2012, 09:00:42 PM
Well you did go alright Scrads, but Broughts won't be used in Fwds so irrelevant. Cordy is shower. Ryder was traded in after DPP I'm sure?? Pedo was also traded in after DPP?

all of those players I mentioned were speculated trade in's that I had the slightest feeling that they may get DPP (cept Welly)

Broughton might get used Forward if injuries hit (which could be very handy). Cordy just depth. Ryder was targetted mainly for having the DPP. Pedo confirmed DPP after the trade.

Yeah but like Pickers said pretty much all those players were spuds except Welly and maybe McKenzie :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Scrads on December 18, 2012, 09:08:15 PM
Quote from: whatlez on December 18, 2012, 09:00:42 PM

Broughton might get used Forward if injuries hit (which could be very handy). Cordy just depth. Ryder was targetted mainly for having the DPP. Pedo confirmed DPP after the trade.

Yeah but like Pickers said pretty much all those players were spuds except Welly and maybe McKenzie :P

Brennan? Been a gun in the past, training the house down at Arizona and was voted best trained or some shower. Petrenko will be a handy player. Sam Mayes = Gun, Josh Simpson = Gun.

JBs-Hawks

How is petrenko changing to mid good?

Mayes and Simpson are rookies so doesn't matter they will average 60 this yeAR nothing special

Adamant

I would say the Bashers are the best covered for future DPP changes.

For example, if Daisy goes back to pure MID next year, they can put Daisy back in the Mids (replacing Carrots when he retires), and chuck Blair onto the forwards field. Pretty handy.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 18, 2012, 09:14:24 PM
How is petrenko changing to mid good?

Mayes and Simpson are rookies so doesn't matter they will average 60 this yeAR nothing special
Petrenko was pure mid, now pure forward ::)

JBs-Hawks

Ok well you listed him as a mid. Anyway doesn't matter he's not fantasy relevant.

Justin Bieber

Initially this was an even trade:

Macedonia Receive:Kurt Tippett + National Draft Pick #35
Scotland Receive:Alex Fasolo + Sharrod Wellingham

Then with Tippett's suspension it became in my favour slightly

Then with Tippett's suspension and Welly moved to Mid/Fwd.

I vote this, the trade of the year :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on December 18, 2012, 08:37:21 PM
Quote from: whatlez on December 18, 2012, 08:35:14 PM
Sooo Holz? When will the rookie draft start?

when i can get a list of all players on euro lists already. (in althabetic order)

A list of all guys leftover from this nat period, players taken in the rookie, and players taken in the PSD.

JB is helping me with this.

How's the progress fellas?

Scrads

Quote from: whatlez on December 18, 2012, 09:36:47 PM

What about my Gram for Foley ? :P

Scrads

Quote from: whatlez on December 18, 2012, 09:43:25 PM
Quote from: Holzman on December 18, 2012, 08:37:21 PM
Quote from: whatlez on December 18, 2012, 08:35:14 PM
Sooo Holz? When will the rookie draft start?

when i can get a list of all players on euro lists already. (in althabetic order)

A list of all guys leftover from this nat period, players taken in the rookie, and players taken in the PSD.

JB is helping me with this.

How's the progress fellas?

I am currently doing the leftover EXV Nat Picks, AFL PSD/RD picks... Pickers is doing the total list of Euro players taken (in alphabetical order).

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Scrads on December 18, 2012, 09:48:33 PM
Quote from: whatlez on December 18, 2012, 09:36:47 PM

What about my Gram for Foley ? :P
Ok you take the cake haha.