Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on December 17, 2012, 07:00:41 PM
Its all good all lists are in and just waiting on team picker. Rookie draft will start soon. Im going to have fun watchnig 70+ picks go through before i pick up some list filelrs with my picks.

Just a quick question, are we able to include our 'team filler' picks in trades for trade period 3?

Ziplock

Holz

Quote from: elephants on December 17, 2012, 07:40:55 PM
Quote from: Holzman on December 17, 2012, 07:00:41 PM
Its all good all lists are in and just waiting on team picker. Rookie draft will start soon. Im going to have fun watchnig 70+ picks go through before i pick up some list filelrs with my picks.

Just a quick question, are we able to include our 'team filler' picks in trades for trade period 3?

Do you mean outside the cap?

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on December 17, 2012, 07:44:51 PM
yeah? why wouldnt you?

It seemed a much better question in my head :-\

Justin Bieber

Yeah it was a good question. So do the rookie players chosen count as a list movement?

Holz

Yeah they count this 3rd period is just about fixing DPP changes.

Nails

Quote from: Holzman on December 17, 2012, 08:51:45 PM

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,69740.0.html

I thought we could trade whoever? As that wasn't mentioned in the rules for next 2 period thread?

If I knew we could only trade for DPP issues I might have pushed through 1 more trade last period...  :-\

picker_man

The coaches who had alot of Nat picks have clearly had an advantage to those coaches who have alot of Rookie picks then. Look what the Bashers did with all there Nat picks got Fyfe in, Seems completely unfair a coach with alot of Rookie picks isnt givin the same oppurtunity >:(

If it was going to change for this period I think it should of maybe been mentioned before the other trade window finsihed!!

The F.A.R.K.

Agreed... Any player picked in rook draft doesnt count as a list movement

BUT!!!

remember we traded BULK nat pick players for fyfe

In t3 it is 1 for 1 or 2 for 2 so a BULK rookie picked player deal will be harder to orgabise

PowerBug

My view, a list movement is a list movement, regardless of where they are on your list, or when they entered your team.

Ziplock

Quote from: picker_man on December 17, 2012, 10:19:59 PM

The coaches who had alot of Nat picks have clearly had an advantage to those coaches who have alot of Rookie picks then. Look what the Bashers did with all there Nat picks got Fyfe in, Seems completely unfair a coach with alot of Rookie picks isnt givin the same oppurtunity >:(

If it was going to change for this period I think it should of maybe been mentioned before the other trade window finsihed!!
coacheswith heaps of nat picks traded fro their nat picks, coaches with heaps of rookie picks traded for those rookie picks- you've disadvantaged yourself, it's a very obvious rule and it's really straight forward.

Quote from: SilkySkills on December 17, 2012, 11:07:10 PM
My view, a list movement is a list movement, regardless of where they are on your list, or when they entered your team.

basically ^ yeah.

as for the fyfe thing... have the votes been counted on that?

JBs-Hawks

Didn't even know a vote took place?

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on December 17, 2012, 11:20:49 PM
Quote from: picker_man on December 17, 2012, 10:19:59 PM

coacheswith heaps of nat picks traded fro their nat picks, coaches with heaps of rookie picks traded for those rookie picks- you've disadvantaged yourself, it's a very obvious rule and it's really straight forward.

Quote from: SilkySkills on December 17, 2012, 11:07:10 PM

basically ^ yeah.

as for the fyfe thing... have the votes been counted on that?

Holz said its passed.

Ziplock

how the flower did a pick upgrade from 57-->47 allow the to be passed?

what ever.

elephants

Settle dude, clearly a lot of people disagreed with you.