FOR
Titans Give: Fyfe + R52 + R63 + Logan

Toga

Quote from: Ricochet on December 14, 2012, 07:16:30 PM
trade with Spite and Toga

Bashers Give: Toumpas + Vlastuin + Heath + Atkins + Mcintosh + R44 + R47
FOR

Spite and myself would like to confirm this trade.

Spite

FOR

Confirmed. With the loss of DPP from our back/forward, we had an overload of mids. Now we can actually field a team.

Ziplock

elephants

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

Cheers Toga and Spite :)

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on December 14, 2012, 07:23:43 PM
which mcintosh?

Kamdyn, we picked him up in the National Draft.

JBs-Hawks

Looks like your fighting an uphill battle Holz :P

elephants

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 14, 2012, 07:28:41 PM
Looks like your fighting an uphill battle Holz :P

Haha our plan is working :P we have given away pretty much all our youth in an attempt to push Holz all the way!

Holz

You know what second trading period was a bad idea, all deals cancelled ;)

Nails

We could've been a chance... but with no trades getting pushed through (finding it hard to make some deals atm, would help if SS was on :X )

then we'd be a chance :X

CrowsFan

Maybe respond to PM's then :P
Yes I know you said you weren't very interested in the first message, but when I actually make an offer I still expect a response even if it is to laugh in my face ;)

Ziplock

FOR

Kamdyn... I would vote to veto this trade.

Atkins is a N80 odd pick... the chances he'll ever get substantial game time, or be good are so mininmal. Even Mcintosh is worth very little- he's a tall midfielder in the team that has not only a great mid, but an extremely young one. Titans also get 2 pick upgrades, but they're practically nothing that low in the draft, aren't they like the titans 10th picks in the rookie r something ridiculous?

Heath is injury prone, and will be battling it out with a bunch of ports new recruits, + players like pittard who didnt play much last year through injury- he's not worth much, if I had to value him in picks I would say a top 30 rookie.

That makes it pretty much 2 untried players, albeit high draft picks, for a beast of a midfielder, as well as some defensive depth. I'm not even sure on vlastuins JS at richmond, he's not even a great DTer... he averaged 88 in TAC, and that's largely distorted by one huge outlier, his SD would have been huge.

ftr, despite what it might look like, I'm not saying this because I'm filthy my trade for fyfe fell through, although I was a bit annoyed it took so long to be told about it, but honestly, I see this as a pretty poorly weighted trade.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on December 14, 2012, 07:52:36 PM

FOR

Kamdyn... I would vote to veto this trade.

Atkins is a N80 odd pick... the chances he'll ever get substantial game time, or be good are so mininmal. Even Mcintosh is worth very little- he's a tall midfielder in the team that has not only a great mid, but an extremely young one. Titans also get 2 pick upgrades, but they're practically nothing that low in the draft, aren't they like the titans 10th picks in the rookie r something ridiculous?

Heath is injury prone, and will be battling it out with a bunch of ports new recruits, + players like pittard who didnt play much last year through injury- he's not worth much, if I had to value him in picks I would say a top 30 rookie.

That makes it pretty much 2 untried players, albeit high draft picks, for a beast of a midfielder, as well as some defensive depth. I'm not even sure on vlastuins JS at richmond, he's not even a great DTer... he averaged 88 in TAC, and that's largely distorted by one huge outlier, his SD would have been huge.

ftr, despite what it might look like, I'm not saying this because I'm filthy my trade for fyfe fell through, although I was a bit annoyed it took so long to be told about it, but honestly, I see this as a pretty poorly weighted trade.

I actually agree with you but I didn't want yo bring it IP as it just makes me look bias. If other feel this way I will put it to a vote. I will leave my opinion out of it as I'm too involved.

Holz

O'Meara swallow hogan harper lecras adcock Shaw all up for trade if it helps me be a cup threat for the next few years.

elephants

Is this trade standing or are you guys gonna push it to a vote?