Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on December 11, 2012, 01:04:14 AM
Quote from: elephants on December 11, 2012, 12:59:58 AM
Quote from: Scrads on December 11, 2012, 12:27:12 AM
If people are going to be so narky with this little reverse clause then I will cancel the trade if that pleases them.

I'm not narky. I reckon it should be passed.

look pass it but i just dont agree with making up new rules during the trade week

dont even like the rule where you can confirm a deal now, for the next trading period

that cant happen in real life it shouldnt happen here

It's not a new rule, we just sought special permission.

In the AFL if someone wants to recruit someone they can play him where they like. If there was some overseeing body that determined where each player could or couldn't play then the clubs would want to know 100% before recruiting them.

Ziplock

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 11, 2012, 12:35:04 AM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 11, 2012, 12:12:36 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on December 10, 2012, 11:54:07 PM
whitecross should be back mid year.

So should Sam Mitchell then  ::)
Is Mitchell injured? ???
I meant he'll be back, not be a back :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ziplock on December 11, 2012, 01:34:44 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on December 11, 2012, 12:35:04 AM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 11, 2012, 12:12:36 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on December 10, 2012, 11:54:07 PM
whitecross should be back mid year.

So should Sam Mitchell then  ::)
Is Mitchell injured? ???
I meant he'll be back, not be a back :P
Yeah I knew that was what you meant zip. Which was why I was asking if Mitchell was injured, since he was saying Mitchell would also be back then...

picker_man

Quote from: Scrads on December 11, 2012, 01:26:29 AM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on December 11, 2012, 01:04:14 AM
Quote from: elephants on December 11, 2012, 12:59:58 AM
Quote from: Scrads on December 11, 2012, 12:27:12 AM
If people are going to be so narky with this little reverse clause then I will cancel the trade if that pleases them.

I'm not narky. I reckon it should be passed.

look pass it but i just dont agree with making up new rules during the trade week

dont even like the rule where you can confirm a deal now, for the next trading period

that cant happen in real life it shouldnt happen here

It's not a new rule, we just sought special permission.

In the AFL if someone wants to recruit someone they can play him where they like. If there was some overseeing body that determined where each player could or couldn't play then the clubs would want to know 100% before recruiting them.
Thats a good point!

So now thats sorted anyone interested in teen rookie picks for a back or mid??

Justin Bieber

I want to trade?!?!

Anyone want Shuey, Cyril, Dalh, teen rookie picks??

PM im bored at work -_- please dont be shy :)

Looking for a medicre Def or a reasonable Mid.

Thanks you your time.

Justin Bieber

Good news; Ricky Pettard to the Tiges 8)

Holz

Lids is being offered on the trading block, PM me if your interested as he may be traded shortly.

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on December 11, 2012, 02:57:24 PM

Will he play though :P

Quote from: Holzman on December 11, 2012, 02:58:32 PM
Lids is being offered on the trading block, PM me if your interested as he may be traded shortly.

Hmmm, any reason behind this decision?

Holz

Quote from: elephants on December 11, 2012, 03:01:44 PM

while i have a gun 15, i think im lacking abit of depth for the future esepcially in the forward line. Lids i think can go 110-115 bt i have pendles and boyd as captain options whereas some people really have none. So if a person wants a youngsih captain they can put an offer in.

I wont give him away though i see him being a top 10 mid next year easy.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on December 11, 2012, 03:09:07 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 11, 2012, 03:01:44 PM

while i have a gun 15, i think im lacking abit of depth for the future esepcially in the forward line. Lids i think can go 110-115 bt i have pendles and boyd as captain options whereas some people really have none. So if a person wants a youngsih captain they can put an offer in.

I wont give him away though i see him being a top 10 mid next year easy.

Mmm okay fair enough ;)

picker_man

As Gram wasnt picked up does that mean i delist him?? (so crap i got hammered in that!!)

elephants

Quote from: picker_man on December 11, 2012, 06:29:24 PM
As Gram wasnt picked up does that mean i delist him?? (so crap i got hammered in that!!)

Yeah I think so mate, unless you wanna keep him and hope he gets picked up next season? Not much int seeing as he will be 29/30 by then..

picker_man

Quote from: elephants on December 11, 2012, 07:15:39 PM

Yeah I think so mate, unless you wanna keep him and hope he gets picked up next season? Not much int seeing as he will be 29/30 by then..

Thanks for that ele, wasnt sure what to do with him but guess its best to just get rid of him :( should of taken you guys offer something like rookie 60 i think it was better then nothing haha

Really thought he would of been picked up though, that draft was shower who takes Thorton over Gram ::) haha

elephants

Quote from: picker_man on December 11, 2012, 07:24:53 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 11, 2012, 07:15:39 PM

Thanks for that ele, wasnt sure what to do with him but guess its best to just get rid of him :( should of taken you guys offer something like rookie 60 i think it was haha

Really thought he would of been picked up though, that draft was shower who takes Thorton over Gram ::) haha

Haha you should have, I also thought he would be picked up!? I guess people are understandably wary of exposing 18 and 19 year olds to a stalker :P

Justin Bieber

You pick discipled players or idiots in your side?