Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: Scrads on December 07, 2012, 01:50:04 AM
Quote from: Nails on December 07, 2012, 01:48:39 AM
Scrads: "Can't you make decisions for yourself"

Then you went and asked 5 different people for advice on our trade or rather, our non-trade? ;)

The difference was, you wouldn't even negotiate without PB there haha.
haha, scrads you didnt tell me that Nails was serious about that trade, i thought it was a joke

picker_man

Quote from: Scrads on December 07, 2012, 01:39:06 AM
Only a minor trade guys, nothing to see here...

Brent Stanton + Dustin Martin + Rookie 15 + Jack Hombsch

for

GAJ + Porplyzia + Travis Varcoe + Rookie 30

Pickers to confirm

Will most likely regret trading Dusty but its hard to turn down a trade with argueably the best player in it 8)

Confirmed.

Nails

You realise Varcoe is a 100 average player next year? Has been earmarked as a jet! Stays fit = 100 ave.

Capper

Quote from: Nails on December 07, 2012, 02:00:10 AM
You realise Varcoe is a 100 average player next year? Has been earmarked as a jet! Stays fit = 100 ave.
Quote from: Nails on December 07, 2012, 01:41:30 AM
Terrible trade

80 average mid, a 2014 90 average mid, a spud pick and a spud defender

:X
These posts either should be posted in 2013 Trevor Marmalade Award running count/ nominations or he jokes thread

elephants

I call troll.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on December 07, 2012, 02:22:24 AM

I call troll.
I call bullshower.

The F.A.R.K.

Bashers give Troy Menzel

Lions give Sam Gibson

Jb to confirm

JBs-Hawks

Confirmed. Been trying to ship him off since I took over and finally got a bite and a much needed future gun forward.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 07, 2012, 03:23:19 PM
Confirmed. Been trying to ship him off since I took over and finally got a bite and a much needed future gun forward.

Hahaha like he is a spud or something

Mature midfielder at Roos in best 22 and averaged 97 if you dont include his sub game hahaha

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on December 07, 2012, 03:25:14 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 07, 2012, 03:23:19 PM

Hahaha like he is a spud or something

Mature midfielder at Roos in best 22 and averaged 97 if you dont include his sub game hahaha

Fair trade i reckon, Menzel will be a jet but just wasnt required at bashers with our fwd strength

elephants

Yep, cheers JBs. Good trade man.

Like Fark said, while Menzel will be a jet, we didn't need him with our depth and quality in the forward line!

Gibbo is a great get and will slot in nicely at Utility position 2 ;)

PowerBug

wait, so there's no voting on the trades in this comp? Because that Gary Ablett trade is not even.

picker_man

Quote from: SilkySkills on December 07, 2012, 04:45:44 PM
wait, so there's no voting on the trades in this comp? Because that Gary Ablett trade is not even.

Yeah there is voting. If Holz decides or enough people deem it to be uneven then a trade will be put to a vote.

From what ive read the only coach is Nails that has thought it was uneven, so i dont think warrants a vote atm unless more coaches agree as he was someone i was bidding against :P

Justin Bieber

I'm not sure what favour it in. Surely it's in Scrads' favour, but Pickers does gain Gary and some decent players...

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on December 07, 2012, 05:00:43 PM
Quote from: SilkySkills on December 07, 2012, 04:45:44 PM

Yeah there is voting. If Holz decides or enough people deem it to be uneven then a trade will be put to a vote.

From what ive read the only coach is Nails that has thought it was uneven, so i dont think warrants a vote atm unless more coaches agree as he was someone i was bidding against :P

this is correct if a few coaches come to me saying its unfair i put it to a vote. I think this one is pretty even there were a few guys gunning for ablett and this was the best pick. I think there has been alot worse trades done, stants and martin have alot of upside. Ablett is a gun sure but he doesnt have that long left.