Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

Quote from: Ziplock on November 22, 2012, 01:02:07 AM
confirmed

ohhhh flower bad luck bashers trading finished 2 mins before Zip confirmed :P LOL

Ricochet

Quote from: picker_man on November 22, 2012, 01:10:38 AM
confirmed

ohhhh flower bad luck bashers trading finished 2 mins before Zip confirmed :P LOL
meh i got it in before 12 :D

picker_man

Quote from: Ricochet on November 22, 2012, 01:14:33 AM
Quote from: picker_man on November 22, 2012, 01:10:38 AM
confirmed

meh i got it in before 12 :D

yeah but trade was never confirmed.... it came in after the trading period closed so no deal.....haha. pplz where anal as when it came to my trading, had to change a few because of it so its time to return the favour :P

Ziplock

Trading Ends: Midnight EST on the day the real national draft is held

the trade had happened by midnight... it had been agreed upon by both parties, meaning it had taken place. It'd been posted here, meaning it had been recorded.

confirmation is just a formality to assure that one party isn't making something up.

picker_man

Quote from: Ziplock on November 22, 2012, 01:23:56 AM

the trade had happened by midnight... it had been agreed upon by both parties, meaning it had taken place. It'd been posted here, meaning it had been recorded.

confirmation is just a formality to assure that one party isn't making something up.

haha prietty stupid arguement ::) if a trade is to go through it needs to be posted and then confirmed by the other party involved... thats how all trades in all comps work. This allows other teams if they think its unfair to have the chance to ask for the trade to be put to vote...  Since the trade was confirmed after the trade period closed how is that meant to happen??

Im just following the rules and since both parties involved where so anal about my trades why wouldnt i be with yours.... if i gotta follow rules letter by letter so do you boys. Midnight EST trading closed.... cant see the trade confirmed before then so doesnt go through :P

really not trying to start an arguement and think Bashers have one of the best teams in all comps no matter the outcome of this!

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: picker_man on November 22, 2012, 01:38:12 AM

haha prietty stupid arguement ::) if a trade is to go through it needs to be posted and then confirmed by the other party involved... thats how all trades in all comps work. This allows other teams if they think its unfair to have the chance to ask for the trade to be put to vote...  Since the trade was confirmed after the trade period closed how is that meant to happen??

Im just following the rules and since both parties involved where so anal about my trades why wouldnt i be with yours.... if i gotta follow rules letter by letter so do you boys. Midnight EST trading closed.... cant see the trade confirmed before then so doesnt go through :P

really not trying to start an arguement and think Bashers have one of the best teams in all comps no matter the outcome of this!
if we post screenshota of the pm's between us and zip confirming the trade then itll prove the trade was confirmed. Once the trade is confirmed its posted into this thread

picker_man

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 22, 2012, 01:43:39 AM
Quote from: picker_man on November 22, 2012, 01:38:12 AM

if we post screenshota of the pm's between us and zip confirming the trade then itll prove the trade was confirmed. Once the trade is confirmed its posted into this thread

ive confirmed a trade with you guys too ;) but where going to post it in a couple of months but  show the other coaches the screenshots of it so they know even though where going to post it in a couple of moths it was confirmed by both of us before the trade period closed..... you see what im saying. Holz cant let this trade go through or we'll all be using the same excuse as you guys do to get around it and then whats the point of rules....

picker_man

i cant compete with you guys next yr your team is already way to good for mine so dont think its about that, i hate when ppl ruin my trades and hope my comments dont do that for ya's but its more why i had to stick to the rules completely with my trades involving Hp, but you guys dont think you have to is my point

This obviously comes down to Holz's decision but either way you can put it through for 2nd trade period if it doesnt go through in this trade period ;)

Ziplock

so, where's this trades post?

the trade has been made and agreed upon before midnight. Ric made the trade post before midnight informing the competition of the trade that had occurred.

I clarified that the trade ric posted was in fact the trade agreed upon. That that occurred after midnight is irrelevant.

And no offence to holz, but if we need a ruling on this, I'd prefer for it to be from a neutral third party like ossie in this case- holz is personally involved in this too much in the sense that this makes the bashers serious competitors.

picker_man

yeah Zip i could post plenty of trades.... means flower all till someone has confirmed it ::) How about i put down

Murphy
for
Arnot

ive put this down 10 seconds before trading closed (as you guys did) does that mean the trade is confirmed cause the trade period is over and you havent said anything..... We'll you pop up 2 minutes after the trade period has closed and say NOOOOO i never agreed to that so you'd think the trade is cancelled..... right?? exactly the same as what your trying to argue against atm

If this involved anyone but you Zip you'd be saying the same thing atm since you've been all over the rules but it involves you and you broke the rules so its all good ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 22, 2012, 12:44:32 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on November 22, 2012, 12:30:54 AM
A late trade between the Bison and Polar Bears...
Bison give Chis Dawes and NAT pick 61

Polar Bears give Xavier Ellis and NAT pick 39

HP to confirm :)

Confirmed.

Was a similar problem with the above trade. Huggy wasn't on tonight to post it, so CF told me he'd post it at 11:30 if he hadn't heard back and sent me a PM to let me know so can confirm it. Planned ahead and got it in within the time :D.

Think as this is first trade period, Holz will be lenient here even though he's reminded us quite a bit about the time ;). Although, could take a tough approach to it and I wouldn't mind that either to make an example although doubt Holz is that type of Euro's Chairman to do so :P. Nonetheless, shall get popcorn out if the discussion continues :D.

Ziplock

Quote from: picker_man on November 22, 2012, 02:06:38 AM
yeah Zip i could post plenty of trades.... means flower all till someone has confirmed it ::) How about i put down

Murphy
for
Arnot

ive put this down 10 seconds before trading closed (as you guys did) does that mean the trade is confirmed cause the trade period is over and you havent said anything..... We'll you pop up 2 minutes after the trade period has closed and say NOOOOO i never agreed to that so you'd think the trade is cancelled..... right?? exactly the same as what your trying to argue against atm

If this involved anyone but you Zip you'd be saying the same thing atm since you've been all over the rules but it involves you and you broke the rules so its all good ::)

if you wrote down murphy for arnot, firstly, I think Holz would exercise his powers to block that trade, but secondly, technically  in the competitions eyes, it would appear to be a trade. Until Le came on, and said 'I didn't agree to this, this trade never happened' and then the competition would realise the trade had never occurred, because Le had never agreed to it, it had never infact happened.

I haven't been a massive stickler for the rules- I've pointed out once that you had gone over the max. 15 person trading cap... and you should be thankful I have, because otherwise it would have been picked up post trade period by holz, the trade and any resulting trades would have been reversed, and you and everyone elses teams would have been flowered.

picker_man

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 22, 2012, 02:10:19 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 22, 2012, 12:44:32 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on November 22, 2012, 12:30:54 AM
A late trade between the Bison and Polar Bears...
Bison give Chis Dawes and NAT pick 61

Polar Bears give Xavier Ellis and NAT pick 39

HP to confirm :)

Confirmed.

Was a similar problem with the above trade. Huggy wasn't on tonight to post it, so CF told me he'd post it at 11:30 if he hadn't heard back and sent me a PM to let me know so can confirm it. Planned ahead and got it in within the time :D.

Think as this is first trade period, Holz will be lenient here even though he's reminded us quite a bit about the time ;). Although, could take a tough approach to it and I wouldn't mind that either to make an example although doubt Holz is that type of Euro's Chairman to do so :P. Nonetheless, shall get popcorn out if the discussion continues :D.

im not trying to start an arguement as said before so keep that popcorn for another day Hp ;) haha. just dont see why everyone else has to plan ahead but the two ppl involved complaining about our trade are the two involved breaking the rules themselves.... seems harsh to the rest of us if Holz lets it through but isnt as leaniant with other things i.e our trade ;)

So Holz is leaniant all of sudden i have a trade i want to put through, thought the cut of time was a few hours ago but whilst he's being so leaniant i'll chuck this in.... this could go on for a few weeks to come ::) but does mean i get more trading time so actually prietty happy if this happens ;D

picker_man

Quote from: Ziplock on November 22, 2012, 02:17:45 AM
Quote from: picker_man on November 22, 2012, 02:06:38 AM

Murphy
for
Arnot

if you wrote down murphy for arnot, firstly, I think Holz would exercise his powers to block that trade, but secondly, technically  in the competitions eyes, it would appear to be a trade. Until Le came on, and said 'I didn't agree to this, this trade never happened' and then the competition would realise the trade had never occurred, because Le had never agreed to it, it had never infact happened.

I haven't been a massive stickler for the rules- I've pointed out once that you had gone over the max. 15 person trading cap... and you should be thankful I have, because otherwise it would have been picked up post trade period by holz, the trade and any resulting trades would have been reversed, and you and everyone elses teams would have been flowered.

lucky we picked up this trade was never confirmed within the allowed trading time otherwise you and the bashers would of been flowerted once Holz realised...... anywayz you spin it Zip you broke the rules ;)

Scrads

Yeah this is going to be an interesting decision from Holz. I think what works most against the Basher's and Zip is that it was a loooong trade period, like, we all had a ridiculous amount of time to get our trades negotiated and done. Still, I await the outcome curiously.

Zip wtf, you can't just say a 3rd party needs to make the decision not Holz because he is 'involved' too much. Um, last time I checked Holz has been 'involved' in this whole comp from day dot and still made every single other decision there has been so far so why would that change now ? Holz is not going to even consider the fact that it will affect his/Bashers/yours/anyones premiership chances when he makes the decision, it is probably a bit insulting to him to think that he would.