Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on November 21, 2012, 11:06:12 AM
both pickers trades cant go through, due to the cap and there wasnt a compromise, so no trade as of yet.
Yep, came close to a compromise but fell through last minute :-\.

Still open to some late trading. Robert Warnock, Leigh Adams, Heath Hocking, Farren Ray, Xavier Ellis all possibly on the move if the right offer comes along!

picker_man

Me and Hp have made a new trade 8)

Dempsey
for
Rookie 15 + Nat 50

2nd trade period

Wells + Talia
for
Chapman + Nat 53

Hp takes who i want pick 53 and then trades to me when 2nd window opens :)

Have plenty of mids so getting wells for chapman is a big boost for my fwd line. I rate Dempsey highly even with all his injury problems so will be sad to see him leave my already depleted backline but rookie 15 should get me a young talented defender perfect for trading in 2nd trade period ;D

Hp to confirm

Justin Bieber

Confirmed (Given that 2nd trade goes through in the 2nd trade period).

We lose Rookie 15, but was probably just going to get a Back with it, so get in Dempsey who I like and can score well as a Defender (when played in right position). Rate Michael Talia as a solid cover in the future (something we didn't have this year). Chapman is a huge loss, but he is 31 at the moment, so may not have much left in him so getting Wells for him seems a decent trade for Points at the moment as we played forwards as benches last season :P.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 21, 2012, 05:35:17 PM

We lose Rookie 15, but was probably just going to get a Back with it, so get in Dempsey who I like and can score well as a Defender (when played in right position). Rate Michael Talia as a solid cover in the future (something we didn't have this year). Chapman is a huge loss, but he is 31 at the moment, so may not have much left in him so getting Wells for him seems a decent trade for Points at the moment as we played forwards as benches last season :P.

wont work second trade period is 2 for 2 or 2 for 2

picker_man

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 21, 2012, 06:59:04 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 21, 2012, 05:35:17 PM

wont work second trade period is 2 for 2 or 2 for 2

where's it say that :-\ ive only read its 4 list movements nothing bout one for one. so i use 2 list movements and Hp uses 1

if it is one for one though thats cool, just put nat 53 in 2nd trade period and Hp can choose who i want.

Either way it works :)

picker_man

not fussed about age if anyone has a fwd ave 80+ there willing to trade let me know ;)

Also have whitecross still available for trade. Ave 88 at only 22 means he's prolly worth a bit but cause he will prolly be injured still for first few rounds im not expecting a massive deal for him ;)

JBs-Hawks

Bashers give: Nat 15 + Rookie 5

Lions give: Nat 3

Ricochet

CrowsFan

A late trade between the Bison and Polar Bears...
Bison give Chis Dawes and NAT pick 61

Polar Bears give Xavier Ellis and NAT pick 39

HP to confirm :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 22, 2012, 12:30:54 AM
A late trade between the Bison and Polar Bears...
Bison give Chis Dawes and NAT pick 61

Polar Bears give Xavier Ellis and NAT pick 39

HP to confirm :)

Confirmed.

Ricochet

Bashers Give: Adams, lynch, N27 and R2.
Zip Gives: Marc Murphy

Ziplock

picker_man

Quote from: Ricochet on November 22, 2012, 12:59:10 AM

you boys got ya captain! nice 8) i'd say your now the only threat to Holz for that premiership, really is a crazyly good team mixed with older premiums and talented younger guys. Good work Bashers ;)

bottom 4 side for Zip now haha :P

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: picker_man on November 22, 2012, 01:05:36 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on November 22, 2012, 12:59:10 AM

you boys got ya captain! nice 8) i'd say your now the only threat to Holz for that premiership, really is a crazyly good team mixed with older premiums and talented younger guys. Good work Bashers ;)

WOWZA!!! Losing adams and lynch hurts a lot, but cant complain premierships come first

Scrads

Will update the full list of trades and updated draft lists in the next hour.