Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: picker_man on September 19, 2012, 02:29:14 AM
plz correct me if im wrong, cause might no be best at this but gave it a crack ;D

Grimes - had a great yr, but injuries will always be a concern as your 1st back
Hanley - Neds to find consistancy and if so well be a solid defender
Trengrove - KPP back in a shower team, yet to get over 62ave in 3 seasons
Armstrong - Has never put in consistant games with any club
Backup defenders - Jacobs is the only quarter decent one - Frost, Toy, Bews, Laird lol

Murphy - Gun
Ziebell - Will breakout one yr....
Trengrove - dropped 13 in ave this yr, will loose way to many points him 3rd mid
Gaff - Gun just needs 2yrs or so to be consistant
Ward - Gun but has Knee issues at a young age isnt a good sign
Bastinac - North have alot of young promising players not all will become elite
Bckup mids - Hayes, Bewick, Stevens, Butcher would hardly call that backup worst in the comp.

Mcevoy - Solid Ruck
Backup Rucks - wouldnt want mcevoy to go down again and have stephensen and dowdell as backups to roughhead

Goodes - Old
J.Riewoldt - unless he kicks a bag not the best at DT
Christensen - Good luck if he stays a fwd
Hawkins - Same as Rielwoldt
Backup Fwds - vespremi, grant, gumbletin, delliolli, falou lol if you have to play one of them

So yeah dont see much potential there except a few good young mids, cause the rest are still young you have hope a few will become premium but the names and signs they've shown in DT scoring isnt good for you, half the backup players in def wasnt even sure who they were haha but good luck with that mate :)

Grimes- He's 23, in most cases I don't subscribe to the 'injury prone' saying, especially for players that young... drummond/ sylvia, where it's been proven over like a decade+ sure, but he's had 4 seasons, including his debut, and last year was  a freak leg break.
Hanley- he'll find consistency- is still really young, but most importantly was recruited from ireland and didn't grow up playing AFL, this year is his year, and he'll be a machine
Trengrove- yeah, 60 odd average for a 21 year old kpd is actually pretty solid- believe it or not I've had some reasonable trade offers from him. I got him mainly for his JS
Armstrong- Fair enough, I thought he was worth the punt though, and sydney do have a couple of aging HB waiting to retire.
Backs ups: Jacobs is decent, Frost is good for cover- keep in mind everyone was really surprised when he was overlooked for the nat, Toy was a machine as a junior and will be at afl- he just needs to put on a bit of weight, keep in mind he's really young (only made the cut off for last years draft by a couple of days). Bews and Laird suck :P
Mids: Murph,  Ziebell, Ward, Gaff are/ will soon, be DT premiums. I still rate trengove highly- often players have a down year after a break out (look at rocky, fyfe, redden, dusty). As for basti and norths promising players that wont all become elite... someone probs would have said that once upon a time looking at collingwood with Beams, Sidey, Swan, Pendles, Wellingham, Thomas.
Rucks: Roughy is pretty young and is a solid ruck as cover.
Fwds: Goodes is old, but he's a beast who'll be pumping out the tons until he's 38. Riewoldt- 23 and 2x coleman medalist already... he can pump out the bags. Hawkins is also a machine. Both averaged over 80, which is damn good for 2nd and 3rd forwards under the age of 25. Veszpremi and Grant were taken based on potential, they could still lift, same with gumby, folau taken for JS and he'll be 60+ soon. Dell'olio isn't terrible as like a 10th back lol.

that's the difference between you and me- 'half the players in def wasnt even sure who they were'- I know pretty much every player in the comp, even the ones not DT relevant, and can assess all of them- that's why I picked the players  I did.

I'll assess Holz's team, I dunno how many else I cbf doing... that being said, I'm not doing anything for the next 30+ minutes while I wait for my train :P

Justin Bieber

Tear my team a part in more depth :P

And you are really generous about your side when it's probably worse than Pickers LOL.

Hawka

Quote from: elephants on September 17, 2012, 11:34:20 PM
I do admire the youth revolution at the Titans Spink!
What about mine look at all my picks!!

Ziplock

Quote from: Hawka on September 19, 2012, 06:44:00 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 17, 2012, 11:34:20 PM
I do admire the youth revolution at the Titans Spink!
What about mine look at all my picks!!

yours is going to be pretty intense- make sure you use your picks wisely though, you really don't want to waste this opportunity :P

Justin Bieber

I'm seeling my Rookie Draft picks now. I think I only have zero list movements left I think... :(

Also Sandi and Welly are available, plus all my other traded in players.

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

No one wants rookie picks??

Ziplock

what picks are you intending on selling?

Justin Bieber

All.

I want defenders or forwards.

elephants

Moves to be made.

Stay tuned.

elephants

Ladies and gentlemen!!

The Bashers are offering these valuable young defenders up, priceless in this game!

Bachar Houli, Reece Conca, Nick Suban and Dan Nicholson.

Also on the table (and going for cheaper) are Jpod, Jetta and Banner.

PM me with offers!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on September 23, 2012, 02:13:38 PM
Ladies and gentlemen!!

The Bashers are offering these valuable young defenders up, priceless in this game!

PM me with offers!!
So Houli, Conca and Nico are on offer, but no Brodie?

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on September 23, 2012, 02:17:28 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 23, 2012, 02:13:38 PM
Ladies and gentlemen!!

PM me with offers!!
So Houli, Conca and Nico are on offer, but no Brodie?

Unfortunately for you F.A.R.K loves Brodie even more than you I think :o

The F.A.R.K.

No brodie and Nicholson would have to take a ripper of a deal he is rated highly at the bashers

Mainly Conca is on the table. Young Defender third year next year and is already spitting out huge numbers

We are in the market for a premium midfielder

Justin Bieber

I want Houli. and Jack, Shuey and others are on the table.