Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

He never once said it was uneven. He said your team was screwed but not that the trade wasn't fair.

elephants

Structurally, you're boned.

As far as the trade goes, its fine.

Its no ones fault but your own that you traded away all your backmen.

Plus, I've offered you backmen on a number of occasions to help diffuse the situation only to be denied each time.

I'd love to back you in here mate but I can't, I simply can't :-\

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on September 16, 2012, 10:02:06 PM

So straight away Zip made it clear that the trade was very un even. So once this comment came up and we follow the rules, then a vote should of been made.

Now with the vote. I know 5 people at least have already admitted I lost in and I have proof for them all. So are we going to ignore the rule or are we going to just change it so no conflict comes up?

Im happy to put it to the vote. The question will be is do you think this is a terribly one sided trade where one team completely screws the other. If you think one side wins that is not enough, it has to be one side robbing the other.
[/quote]

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on September 16, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

T.Cotchin - J.Selwood - J.Redden - B.Stanton - N.Foley - D.Wells / B.Moloney / E.Curnow / guy im about to trade in :P

As if thats not best midfield ever haha :P just HP to confirm

far out Pickers I have competition, your top 4 looks scary. I think i have more depth but you definately have more firepower.

Pendles - Deledio - McLean - Barlow - Priddis - Swallow - Omeara - Kornes

Justin Bieber

Ele, Brodie Smith for picks 10, 11 and 12 is very unreasonable. And that's the best offer you have sent..,,

picker_man

Quote from: Holzman on September 16, 2012, 11:09:12 PM

T.Cotchin - J.Selwood - J.Redden - B.Stanton - N.Foley - D.Wells / B.Moloney / E.Curnow / guy im about to trade in :P

far out Pickers I have competition, your top 4 looks scary. I think i have more depth but you definately have more firepower.

;D i am quite surprsied i got all those top 4 in, but it has flowered the rest of my team were i think others will get a very good advantage over me :-\.I think there's one trade left Holz which will get me the depth you have..... lets do it ;)

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on September 16, 2012, 11:24:36 PM
Ele, Brodie Smith for picks 10, 11 and 12 is very unreasonable. And that's the best offer you have sent..,,

In the position you're in its really not.

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on September 16, 2012, 11:25:30 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 16, 2012, 11:09:12 PM

;D i am quite surprsied i got all those top 4 in, but it has flowered the rest of my team were i think others will get a very good advantage over me :-\.I think there's one trade left Holz which will get me the depth you have..... lets do it ;)

no good having a crazy mid if your other lines are weak. I have probably weakened my mid this trade period but I have Goldy and Mummy in my ruckline and a decent back and forward line.

LaHug

I have a pretty good backline with Scotland, Suckling and Duffield ;)

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on September 16, 2012, 11:40:08 PM
I have a pretty good backline with Scotland, Suckling and Duffield ;)

GIBBS, adcock im happy with. It wont happen but imagine if lids stays a back.

elephants

Birchall, Houli, Nicholson and Conca/Smith.

Not too shabby. Absolute quality depth.

Justin Bieber

picker_man

Bock / Dempster / Newman / Cornes cracking backline lol :P

Harvey / Whitecross / Brown / Ballantyne / Petrie / Westhoff  and a cracking fwd line ;)

oh well ive got the best mids imo and giles so yeah ;D ;D

Ziplock

lol, those are terrible lines.

picker_man

lol i know zip :( but i didnt want to add in my best line as thought it would be unfair posting it again, want you all to still think you have a chance next yr :P haha