Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

Lads. I've been really happy with the kids I've been able to pick up. Just got a couple of final trades to wrap it up for me.

I have:

Simon Black
Joel Corey
Brad Sewell
Daniel Giansiracusa

I want to trade all these guys, either as a package deal or individually, for kids / draft picks.

Make an offer!

LaHug

23:55
Luke Whatley

Jones instead of armitage

Then I'll be happy smile

Sorry :S

23:59
LaHug

oh, ok. so you're set on jones?

22 + 56 + jones
for 30 + 63 + duffield ?

01:13
LaHug

I'm going to post this up now for you to confirm when you hop online tomorrow. Hopefully you haven't had a change of heart or I'll look real silly.

01:21
LaHug

Can you just confirm this either here or FF before I post it on the trade thread?
Once you've said yes, I'll post it there and you can confirm. Then I can stop thinking about trades for a little while. Doing my head in...

Thursday
08:12
Luke Whatley

Haha doing your head in

Yep I confirm... I won't be replying to confirm on there until this afternoon...

Quote from: whatlez on September 13, 2012, 09:18:50 AM
Now our trade LH :D

Looks like you confirmed the trade and were pretty keen on it...

picker_man

BAM BAM BAM!!! Bring it boys :P as this trade with HP gives me the best midfield in the comp ;D and that was my goal :)

H. Bennell + A. Rance + C. Judd + H. Grundy
FOR
J. Selwood + B. Harvey + J. Brown

I lose my youth and gives HP one of the best teams overall, but i needed some forward backups to get another deal done and leaves me with a midfield off

T.Cotchin - J.Selwood - J.Redden - B.Stanton - N.Foley - D.Wells / B.Moloney / E.Curnow / guy im about to trade in :P

As if thats not best midfield ever haha :P just HP to confirm

Justin Bieber

Quote from: picker_man on September 16, 2012, 08:04:49 PM
BAM BAM BAM!!! Bring it boys :P as this trade with HP gives me the best midfield in the comp ;D and that was my goal :)

H. Bennell + A. Rance + C. Judd + H. Grundy
FOR
J. Selwood + B. Harvey + J. Brown

I lose my youth and gives HP one of the best teams overall, but i needed some forward backups to get another deal done and leaves me with a midfield off

T.Cotchin - J.Selwood - J.Redden - B.Stanton - N.Foley - D.Wells / B.Moloney / E.Curnow / guy im about to trade in :P

As if thats not best midfield ever haha :P just HP to confirm
Yes, I'm giving up JSel to Picker who now has that midfield :o :o :o :o :o. Puts him into Premiership contention, especially with harvey + Brown in there!

But the reason why I did the trade, Makes my team better all round! I have many forwards, so didn't mind giving up those two nearing the end of their careers for 2 playing Backmen, especially a youngster like Rance! Add to that getting Judd who is replacing Selwood's scoring ability somewhat over next few season and a very talented Harley Bennell to the midfield, makes up for such a big loss in Joel! Hopefully Picker does well next season, but will certainly help our structure alot for upcoming seasons :). Benefits both sides.

Justin Bieber

God pickers lost big time.

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on September 16, 2012, 08:52:13 PM
God pickers lost big time.

LOLOL i guess thats why i have 4 premium mids all within the top 14 ave players for 2012 and you dont :P umm also you wanna cancel your trades now you realise you lost out......

elephants

Oooooooo, I see a potential rivalry looming :o

Justin Bieber

Judd = Selwood

Bennell better than Harvey by 2 country miles

Grundy = Brown if not better.

Rance 75-80 back.

Also Harvey has 1 year left in him and he misses 6 weeks of the season.

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on September 16, 2012, 09:02:02 PM
Judd = Selwood

Bennell better than Harvey by 2 country miles

Grundy = Brown if not better.

Rance 75-80 back.

Also Harvey has 1 year left in him and he misses 6 weeks of the season.

Pfffft. As if Jelwood equals Judd...

picker_man

ok i'll stop my explanation at judd vs selwood.......

judd ave 90.4 age 29

selwood ave 103.0 age 24

so yeah if you think thats even there's no point me talking bout the rest ::) you dont want your other trades going through after getting advice on them from others, so maybe chat to other ppl about if this trade is fair im sure they'll get you to change your mind again lololol :P

and reminder T.Cotchin + J.Selwood + B.Stanton + J.Redden + N.Foley + B.Whitecross / B.Moloney / D.Wells are my strarting 6 mids..... are you worried about that lez lol :P

Justin Bieber

Whitecross ???

But yeah cept selwood you got smashed a bit in the trade.

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on September 16, 2012, 09:16:56 PM
Whitecross ???

But yeah cept selwood you got smashed a bit in the trade.

selwood is the reason i made the trade ::) so honestly i dont care bout the rest..... its not as if there's premium mids on every corner waiting to be traded unlike ave backs like rance + grundy who i can pick up in rookie draft if i get the right picks ;)

Justin Bieber

How are you going to get rookie picks? I have them all? :P

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on September 16, 2012, 09:30:28 PM
How are you going to get rookie picks? I have them all? :P

I'll offer you a spud deal for them, you'll think about it and then accept, I'll confirm it but you'll then change your mind but it will be to late lol :P thats how ;D

Justin Bieber

I don't care how much crying, sooking and whinging I am doing, according to the rules, any unreasonable trades should go to a vote.

After the trade was brought up this was the first comment.

Quote from: Ziplock on September 13, 2012, 06:45:25 PM
with that being official, let me state- Lez, you're flowered.

this is your backline
Grima, Alex Silvagni, Tom Curran, Simon Tunbridge
2 players yet to debut, one who's played 3 games for a 50 average, one who from his game history looks injury prone and only played 12 games.

This are your starting forwards
Forwards: Cyril Rioli, Alex Fasolo, Brandon Matera, Johnathon Patton
Nothing needs to be said. Has potential... but at the same time, patton averaged in the 30s, fasolo and rioli in the 70s and matera in the 60s. Your cover isn't much better

Your Midfield: Mids: Kieran Jack, Jack Steven, Daniel Hannebery, Hamish Hartlett (Luke Sheuy, Jones, Dion Prestia, Sharrod Wellingham, Trent McKenzie, Pick 6 of NAT Draft)

you do realise that nobody really needs mids atm? like, you know that right? even if you trade super aggressively, you're not going to be able to pick up any 80+ backs or forwards who are a reasonable age for that bench.

Even with the rookie draft, your team is structurally flowered.

So straight away Zip made it clear that the trade was very un even. So once this comment came up and we follow the rules, then a vote should of been made.

Now with the vote. I know 5 people at least have already admitted I lost in and I have proof for them all. So are we going to ignore the rule or are we going to just change it so no conflict comes up?