EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Yeah Spink doesn't, but we shouldn't make comments  :-X

LaHug

Quote from: whatlez on September 16, 2012, 06:44:55 PM

This! Don't make comments on a trade until it's been confirmed!
This should be a rule and there should be penalties.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: LaHug on September 16, 2012, 06:46:11 PM
Quote from: whatlez on September 16, 2012, 06:44:55 PM

This! Don't make comments on a trade until it's been confirmed!
This should be a rule and there should be penalties.
It is a rule ::) lol.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM
Once both teams has posted in this thread agreeing on the deal it will be locked in[/b]

this is important. I would prefer no comenting on trades till all parties have agreed.

All questionable trades will be put to a vote, note this is designed for only really one sided trades were its a terrible deal, not just where some team is winning.

picker_man

then why post trades in the trades section if there not confirmed between the two before hand ::) geez i'll be putting half my pm's down here otherwise.....

also last yr's nat draft was crap, can find players like ellis + shiel anywere, and imo coniglio will turn out like scully and watts shower 1st nat picks :P anywayz i wanna trade more so lets talk ;D

Justin Bieber

Cause my Duffield trade was so unreasonable and Zip even gave me a spray for it and others thought it was too, can I make my own trade go to the voting as it unreasonable and stuff up my structure?

Putting me to one defender and essentially tanking for seasons to come? Surely this should be voted against and rejected?

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on September 16, 2012, 06:51:36 PM
Cause my Duffield trade was so unreasonable and Zip even gave me a spray for it and others thought it was too, can I make my own trade go to the voting as it unreasonable and stuff up my structure?

Lol no. You agreed hahah

picker_man

No you agreed to it, so bad luck :P

point is why is Holz posting a trade spink and spite havent agreed to yet as its waiting on spite approval :o

Justin Bieber

All questionable trades will be put to a vote, note this is designed for only really one sided trades were its a terrible deal, not just where some team is winning.

There is the rule.

Doesn't matter if I agreed to it. If it unreasonable and questionable and really one-sided.

And I see myself tanking.

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on September 16, 2012, 06:55:27 PM

There is the rule.

Doesn't matter if I agreed to it. If it unreasonable and questionable and really one-sided.

And I see myself tanking.

If you tank I'll be opening up my own vote.

"all in favour of removing tanking coach's from the comp"

Stay premium.

Spinking

Quote from: picker_man on September 16, 2012, 06:53:46 PM
No you agreed to it, so bad luck :P

point is why is Holz posting a trade spink and spite havent agreed to yet as its waiting on spite approval :o

Have agreed on terms, just wanting to keep Spite involved.

Justin Bieber

I have THREE defenders on my list. So essentially the trade cannot go through as I am short of players :S

Say I be stubborn and only recruit players outside defenders position, I should get Duffield back auto-matically as I am short of playing in one position?

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on September 16, 2012, 06:59:30 PM
I have THREE defenders on my list. So essentially the trade cannot go through as I am short of players :S

Say I be stubborn and only recruit players outside defenders position, I should get Duffield back auto-matically as I am short of playing in one position?

I say play with one less team next year if that's the case...

Justin Bieber

At the moment I do not have enough players to manage a full list. Therefore the latest trade involved a defender should be over-turned? Like seriously, that should be the case?

Justin Bieber

I might be irrational here, but I want a vote.