Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

the second trade period I agree with, but there needs to be a cap, which is why we have one- the point is to keep your original team and build off it- not just shred it.

Scrads

I have so far used 8 of my trades, happy with that :)

Holz

I have used 6 of my trades and that probably enough. It seems people want a trade period after the rookie. I had it designed so you would plug holes with the rookie. I would be ok with a very very limited trade period after the rookie if that's what you guys want. Would be likely 2 of 3 cap.

Holz

If anyone wants priddis he is on the table and is cheapish i have tons of mids. He should be a starter for lots of team though.

Scrads

Quote from: Holzman on September 16, 2012, 12:51:09 AM
I have used 6 of my trades and that probably enough. It seems people want a trade period after the rookie. I had it designed so you would plug holes with the rookie. I would be ok with a very very limited trade period after the rookie if that's what you guys want. Would be likely 2 of 3 cap.

Ah that makes sense. You are viewing it like using the Rookie draft to fix your squad whereas I see a minor trade period after as fixing your squad if things don't fall your way in the drafts :P

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on September 16, 2012, 12:57:04 AM

Ah that makes sense. You are viewing it like using the Rookie draft to fix your squad whereas I see a minor trade period after as fixing your squad if things don't fall your way in the drafts :P

as i said 2-3 im happy with if people really want it, but this trade period is where you fix your team up. Its why im after rookie picks so i can get guys in certain position. I can see the 2-3 being helpful just for tiny things like if you assumed fyfe would be dpp and he lost it than you trade a mid for a forward to cover that up. But your team should  be basically set in this draft period.

picker_man

I am still open for business ;D :P

here are the players ive traded in that can be on traded, wont give up the top 3 but happy to give up a few players to get in another premium mid, so the rest are up for discussion ;)

Trent Cotchin
Jack Redden   
Brent Stanton
Chris Judd
Harley Bennell
Nathan Foley
Alex Rance
Drew Petrie
Hayden Ballantyne
Brent Moloney
Heath Grundy
Justin Westhoff
Chad Cornes
Mark Jamar
Chris Newman
Graham Johncock
Ashley McGrath

Ricochet

Quote from: Scrads on September 16, 2012, 12:57:04 AM

Yeh I reckon a quick trade period after the drafts is a good idea because like scrads said they probably won't go your way

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on September 15, 2012, 11:52:53 PM
the second trade period I agree with, but there needs to be a cap, which is why we have one- the point is to keep your original team and build off it- not just shred it.

Well pickers has killed the 15 max almost lol. And his team isn't finished. It would be unfair since he didn't know the rules...

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on September 16, 2012, 09:49:05 AM

Well pickers has killed the 15 max almost lol. And his team isn't finished. It would be unfair since he didn't know the rules...

And also it wasn't his team to begin with. He inherited it...

LaHug

Quote from: picker_man on September 16, 2012, 01:26:08 AM
I am still open for business ;D :P

here are the players ive traded in that can be on traded, wont give up the top 3 but happy to give up a few players to get in another premium mid, so the rest are up for discussion ;)

Trent Cotchin
Jack Redden   
Brent Stanton
Chris Judd
Harley Bennell
Nathan Foley
Alex Rance
Drew Petrie
Hayden Ballantyne
Brent Moloney
Heath Grundy
Justin Westhoff
Chad Cornes
Mark Jamar
Chris Newman
Graham Johncock
Ashley McGrath
What do you want for Cotch? ;)
I'm still willing to do what it takes to get one of my man crushes.
And who has Lids?

Ziplock

Pickers hasn't killed the 15 max?

Hawka

in what thread do we post delistings and retirements for our team?

Spinking

I've got Lids LH and would be prepared to trade him, but would need some quality kids in return. Looking at your list you probably don't have that, but maybe we could get a third party involved?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on September 16, 2012, 02:19:05 PM

Pickers hasn't killed the 15 max?
Hence the almost.